Chapter 14: The Final Stage: Part 2.

Erynn: Alex! I'm glad I found you.

Alex:....

Alex's appearance changed more often. He has a messy black hair, his feathers turned green like Magica's and he's even more buff.

Erynn: I need you to come back.

Alex: I've done a terrible thing to you. I can never forgive myself.

Erynn: It's okay. I'm already healed. There's no scar.

Alex: I have a scar in my mind.

Erynn: What does that mean?

Alex: It means that I've been going through a lot for having this existential crisis! All right?! You don't know what it's like for a teenager who is now becoming an adult in one more year!

Curtis sneaks behind a building and starts listening to the conversation.

Erynn: It's okay. Half of people have that problem before. It's quite scary to say the least. I know how you feel.

Alex: DON'T! Do not say it! Do not say that crap! You don't know the first thing about me! You don't know what I'm really going through and how I'm feeling! You're lying to yourself!

Erynn: It's family problems.

Alex:...

Erynn: Alex, I've seen what you did to Della and it reminded Donald the tragedy was going through before.

Alex: You were spying on me?

Erynn: *sigh Yes. You've been acting so very strange since we threw you a birthday party. It took me to realized that a shadow was taking possession of you and you have something else in your mind. And you're not telling me something. Whatever it is, I wanna listen.

Curtis puts on the gauntlet as he's about to prepare himself.

Alex: *sigh. Fine. After that, I never want to see you guys again. My whole life, I've been living with my mother who doesn't appreciate the things I do for her. She's always that strict and has no time to spend time with me whatsoever. She never lets me have friends on my own because it's too dangerous out in the real world where everyone can advantage of people for money and crimes they can get away with. I did make friends in school, but when I keep moving to a different school in a higher with middle and high school, things don't always turned out to be. My old friends pretends that I don't exist or recognize me because they're friends with someone else who probably doesn't like my personality. Some people did took advantage of me and I was never the same before. I was hurt. My mother was the worst part of my life. If I say something, I get turned down mostly. I never disobey my mother if I talked back. My brother did whenever they have an argument. Not to mention, my brother is the worst part that he came to my life. He never wanted to do everything with me when I ask him to. We never spend time and keeps rejecting me. Until eventually, he left without saying goodbye. *grunt! All I wanted to have in life is to have a perfect family that can support me all the way when I supported most of them. My mother and I never see any of the family members again due to breaking promises! And now, I'm afraid of growing up because MY LIFE IS NOT PERFECT!

*POW!!!

He punched the ground so hard, it shook the city. Erynn notices Alex's feathers is reverting back to normal a bit.

Erynn: Are you all right?

Alex: Yeah... That actually made me feel better. Maybe, I just need to talk to someone. Maybe...

Curtis: *SCREAM!

Curtis charges over Alex until his hair went up triggering his sense. He grabs him at the right moment and slams him in the ground.