Chapter 13: The Final Stage: Part 1.

Erynn: He left! *sob He left! *crying

Mary: Whoa. Hey hey hey. It's okay. What happened?

Erynn: Donald gave me advice and courage and I found Alex at the "Familiar Restaurant" and scratched me.

Fawn: He scratched you?!

Mary: Where's the scratch?

Erynn: My face.

Ben: But it looks fine.

Erynn: Well, it wasn't until I met a guy named Dylan who has healing powers. I think it was magic.

Ben: Ugh. Please don't mention magic.

Celerina: Hi everyone. I'm back from work.

Erynn, Fawn, Mary and Ben: *turn around

Celerina: Whoa. Is there something wrong?

Mary: Alex hurt Erynn.

Celerina: Wasn't he the guy with the yellow sweater and a hat with eyes? Who's now on Erynn?

Fedory: *waves

Celerina: I'm gonna teach that kid a lesson. Where does he live?

Erynn: No! If you try to hurt him, you'll make him worse.

Celerina: What are you talking about?

Erynn: He's being possessed! He has claws, his feathers are starting to get darker, he's buff, and has anger issues. It's like I don't recognize him anymore. *sob

Celerina: We'll help you find him.

Erynn, Fawn, Mary and Ben: WHAT?!

Ben: No no no no no! We helped before and failed. You expect us to help Erynn again after what she's putting us through with Alex?

Celerina: Need I remind you that I'm your aunt and you need to do what I say.

Ben: What are you gonna do? Ground me? You adopted me. You're not my mother.

Celerina: But I am your guardian too. He needs help. You had a nice relationship before and you just want to give it up?! You asked him for some advice and he made you defend yourself for once during the invasion. Mary! Who helped you get a date?

Mary: Alex.

Celerina: If he needs help for knowing about getting a date of himself, would you help him back?

Mary: Yes.

Celerina: And why?

Mary: Because he helped me get through my tough experience for asking a man out. And if he wants my advice, I'll give him my advice. I say we go.

Fawn: Uh...

Celerina: And Fawn. You may not have some sort of connection with Alex before, since the beginning, you guys are geeks. Remember how you asked the billboard and gave out three iconic trio. You may have bad experience, but it's just the beginning of your relationship. And are you willing to give up on a better relationship with Alex?

Fawn: No!

Celerina: So what are we still doing here?

Ben: Yeah! Why are we still standing? We should be finding him.

Mary: We should be putting up missing posters everywhere.

Fawn: We should try to stay positive. Erynn helped us see courage and we lost. But auntie helped us bought back what we thought it was gone. You now helped me see what I didn't see before. I love you sis.