Prologue

- LISA -

The well-known cursed mansion of Jennie Kim will be the next abandoned place that my friends and I will be going to since my subscribers were dying to see us go there. But before we go there we have to do some research about it and it turns out to be a very interesting one.

The place is interesting and what made it more interesting is the death of Jennie Kim. There are tons of theories from different kinds of people about how she died inside her masion, some says maybe she really just died because "God" took her already, some says she died because of drug overdose but it was kept from the media since she was way too famous back then and add the fact that she was the daughter of the most influential politician back then, but the most interesting theory is about that mansion being the reason of her death because it was cursed.

I don't really believe in curses but just thinking about how many views we will get if we talked about that makes me excited already.

"Lisa, are you sure about this?" Jisoo asked.

I nodded and giggled.

"Of course unnie, are you scared? Me and chae can just go alone." I said.

Jisoo is a scaredy cat and I'm worried that something bad might happen to her, so it'll be better not to force her to come with us.

"It's not that I'm scared, Lisa. I'm not scared at all, it's just that I have a bad feeling about this whole thing, the mansion and all, something's not right." She said with a worried facial expression.

I wonder what's wrong, unnie's guts are correct most of the time.

"What do you mean?" Rosé asked her.

Jisoo looked at Rosé and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know but it's impossible to die without any reason." She said.

Chae suddenly laughed.

"I don't think so, I think it's possible, we just don't wanna believe that it's possible since all of us are addicted of finding more reason when the reason is already there, she died because it's time for her to say good bye." Rosé said.

She does made sense but I can still see that Jisoo is worried.

"I'm going with you guys, I have a bad feeling about it but I'm also curious about the place." she said while giving us a faint smile before standing up and going to her room.

I hit lightly hit Rosé's arm.

"Look what you did!" I said while shaking my head.

"What? I just said what's on my mind, Lisa." She said before looking back to her laptop.

I also did the same as Rosie and I saw an old blog about the death of Jennie Kim, the blog was written by a blogger named Kang Seulgi, the blog was published year 2010.

The Death Of Her

The Death Of Her

written by Kang Seulgi

             There's no denying that the death of the late Jennie Kim is quite interesting. There was a lot of what if's when the young lady died since it was so unexpected. My grandma even told me that it all went down after a year! And she told me that Jennie was once one of the most famous actress and singer in her time, and that when she was still alive you will see her getting followed by men wherever she would go.

               There's a lot of theories out there but I have never read a theory about her just getting tired of fame and that her death was all just for show and that she went to go to another country to have a peaceful life there. I wouldn't just buy  that she died because her mansion was cursed nor she got overdosed by a drug, or she just died because it's her time, I think she wasn't dead at all and I think she has kids now and is old already.

              Because fame is tiring, scary, and overwhelming. If my theory turns out to be true, there's no need to get scared of her mansion and demolish it already and to learn how to respect celebrities, respect their personal spaces and give them a safe place.

Her blog made so much sense, and it's possible too. Maybe the pressure she was getting that time was too much for her to handle. But imagine being alive and people thinking you're dead, just look how peaceful that is. If I were in her place I would do the same too hehehehe

"Hey Lisa, I'm going to rest now. Be sure to wake up early tomorrow, okay? Tomorrow is the day!!! I'm going to smack you if you won't wake up early." She said while pointing on me.

I just giggled at her.

"Sure momma." I responded.

I sighed and closed my laptop

"Tomorrow is the day. Jennie you're the only one who has the answer and I wanna know what really happened." I whispered under my breath.

What bad could possibly happen if we found out something... Else?