Chapter 13

- Jisoo -

"No, Somi we're not killing anyone. Do you understand?" Rosé said.

Somi rolled her eyes.

"We're basically not killing anyone here, she's already dead unnie!" Somi said.

I looked back and fourth at the two cousins who were arguing about how to remove Jennie out of our lives. The other one is about justice and turning her in to the police, while the other one is about how to just get rid of Jennie's existence- how to kill Jennie actually.

"You two stop, you guys both make valid points but we also have to think that our lives are at stake too. If we kill Jennie will our conscience leave us? No-" Somi cut me off.

"Yes." She corrected me- is that even a correction?

"No, Somi, let me finish first. As I was saying the guilt, the conscience will eat us, she's still a person and we still killed her." I said.

"And Somi that makes us her killer." Rosé added and I nodded.

"And about turning her in, it's totally impossible she's long dead in the records." I said.

Rosé looked at me.

"And so? That's not our problem anymore, we turn her in and we leave her behind the bars." Rosé said.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's not as easy as you think, Rosé. We trespassed the mansion." I said.

"Well Lisa is a detective, isn't she supposed to be like our vip card?" Somi asked.

I smacked her head.

"Dummy, she's not a pass. We'll still get in trouble." I said.

"So how the fuck are we going to get rid of her if neither of Rosie and I's ideas isn't right?" Somi asked.

"That's what we have to figure out, there must be something that will weaken Jennie without any of us doing anything." I said.

Rosé chuckled.

"Like a kryptonite?" She said while giggling.

And for some reason it made sense.

"Yeah, like that! We should go to my cousin." I said.

"Your cousin? She have a kryptonite?" Rosé said.

They were laughing like idiots again.

"No! That's not what I meant, she knows witchcrafts, something like that."I said.

They both looked at each other.

"You have a cousin that's a witch?!" Somi asked.

I nodded.

"Fucking cool, does she also has this old looking face then she'll turn young? And does she ride broomsticks too?!" Somi asked like a kid.