Chapter 5

- Jennie -

That mansion is cursed. Why am I living there you might ask? Because I want to. Ever since I was a kid I feel like  a puppet, like I'm being controlled and manipulated by my dear parents, I feel like it's a cursed that I could never get away with.

When I found the mansion I thought we have similarities, we didn't want to be cursed but we are, little did I know that it's going to get me in trouble, huge trouble. My parents and I fought over buying the mansion, because since then the mansion is known to be cursed for I don't know reason, it was feared but no one really knows what was the reason of why it's cursed, just like me I once was feared by hundreds of people without hearing me out.

I disobeyed my parents, I bought the mansion with my own money, I turned it into a lovely home and a lively mansion. Full of lights, full of beautiful flowers, and full of beautiful amd tall trees.

At that time people weren't so scared of the mansion anymore and my friends would come over everytime they want, not until november came, it seems like the mansion turned into a nightmare, it's dark, it's cold, and I still remember how I noticed that my flowers are slowly dying, dead leaves started falling off the trees, and my maids... they started dying one by one just like the dead leaves.

The people who used to go to my house often, started dying too, everyone around me started dying until one day, I met a woman, I can't seem to remember what she looks like or who she is but I know she's a woman. My memory of her isn't so vivid but I do remember something.

She asked me if she can stay at my house for a while, I told her that she might die if she does and the woman, she looks directly to my eyes and said...

"I don't mind dying if I'm gonna be with you."

Those lines, those were the last thing I remember before I found myself here.

"So if it's really cursed, why would it be cursed?" Lisa asked.

I looked at her and as time goes by, the more I stare at her or look at her, she looks very familiar to me.

"No one knows, ever since then it's already cursed." I said.

She just sighed and looked at her friends. They all look very pretty but Lisa, she has something that can easily capture my attention, it feels like I know her, it feels like I've been wanting to see her but we barely know each other, us that even possible?

"Jennie, I think you have to rest now. We can talk about this some other day, you gotta rest." Lisa said.

I just nodded and followed her to a room.

"This is my room, we don't have any guess room here so you can just sleep here at my room." She said then smiled at me widely.

"Thank you, Lisa but I can just sleep on the couch-"

"No, no will sleep on the couch. Our pets usually go up there at night and sleep together." She said.