Epilogue

- Lisa -

A year had passed, it's been a while actually. We moved out of the house we were living in back then, the mansion was replaced with a company, it's an entertainment company. Jisoo and Rosie are already married, Somi just graduated, Irene found herself someone and she said she won't let us meet her until they're about to get married. I on the other hand got promoted on my job and I made a business, a book store.

Everything was doing alright until...

"Hello, uhmm excuse me, I would want to ask if you guys have any other stocks of this book? It's ruined hahaha." A girl said.

I looked at who it was and...

"Jennie?" I asked.

She smiled at me.

"Y'know I get that a lot, I don't know who that girl is actually. I'm actually from New Zealand, so when I arrived here in South Korea I was asked a lot about that. Who is she anyway?" She asked.

"She's an actress." I said.

She nodded.

I grabbed the book she was telling me and gave her another copy.

"Oh, I'm buying it already." She said and I just nodded.

"Y'know I would want to know more about that Jennie girl. I'm Jane and you're?" She said.

I hand her her change and her book.

"Hi Jane, I'm Lisa."

We both shaked each other's hands and felt a spark.

"Ouchie, HAHAHAH" She laughed and I just laughed.

I guess the universe really wants us to meet one last time. Let's both give it a try then.

Author's Note: Hi! This will be the end of the mansion. Don't worry though because I will be making more Jenlisa fanfictions(I actually have one already on my draft), so don't forget to follow me hehehe. To be honest I'm so stressed while writing this book but I had so much fun because it's the first time I wrote something like this. I also wanna say thank you to all of you for being soooo patient with me. So I guess that's all for now, see you soon again!