Chapter 3

- Jennie -

What are they wearing? What are those things they're carrying? What's this I'm wearing? Why are they wearing pants? Weren't those supposed to be men's clothing only? They're undeniably crazy.

"Jennie wear this." said the beautiful young lady who's giving me a sunglasses.

"It's okay if people see me, I can just give them what they want." I said.

She look at me and sighed.

"No, you gotta stay hidden. We'll explain it to you later if we can because we are just clueless as you." She said.

I guess I don't have any choice, do I? They're persistent and I don't even know where they're going to take me, but I'm thankful I'm finally out of that place.

- Lisa -

My arms are hurting now, she's light earlier but now she's getting heavier.

"Lalisa, you're strong!!! You've been carrying her for like almost an hour now." Rosé said.

I know she's just complimenting me because our ride isn't here yet and she knows that my arms are hurting like hell now, my arms feel numb now.

"Rosie, stop complimenting Lisa! She's obviously about to drop her but she's trying to act strong because she likes your compliments." Jisoo said.

I never said I like compliments!!!

"Unnie what the hell? I just don't wanna drop her or make her sit down here, it's dirty." I said.

"I can sit anywhere Lisa, I don't care if it's dirty." Jennie said shyly.

Hey, she knows my name!!!

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

I saw her slightly rolled her eyes, it was cute and not irritating, is she even real? Like literal, is she even real?

"I heard them calling you that." She said.

Ohhh yeah, right HAHAHAAH dumbass me.

"You sure you can sit down here while we wait?" I asked.

"Of course, I sat on dirtier things, sidewalks are just dirty so I'll be alright." She said and tried to give me a smile but the only smile she can give me is a faint smile.

I put her down and she still isn't wearing her shades, how stubborn.

"Put your glasses on Jennie, stop being stubborn." I said.