Chapter 10

- Lisa -

"So, Jennie you said you're going to tell us something?" I said.

We're at the house right now and we are currently in the garden drinking our coffees. I didn't went to my job today to look after Jennie and my friends. Somi went to school and will go here later because she's worried about us, so she told us that she's going to stay here for awhile.

"Yeah, I-I lied." She said.

Jisoo, Rosie, and I looked at one another in confusion.

"Lied about what?" Unnie asked.

She looked at us while crying.

"I didn't killed my sister." I said.

I just scratched my nape, she's very suspicious. Why would she lie that she killed her sister? And who the hell does that?

"What the fuck do you mean, Jennie?" Rosie asked, she sound irritated too.

"My parents did, they killed her. I just watched them kill her." She said sounding so guilty.

Jisoo unnie walked away and went inside, leaving me with Rosie and Jennie.

"Why would you do that? Why would you lie? So the basement and all is a lie too?" I asked.

She nodded. This is stupid.

"I did that so my parents will get away with the crime if ever someone finds out about my sister being dead." She said.

I don't how to do this anymore, everything is a mess. If she lied about that, I bet she lied about something else.

"Jennie, if you didn't killed your sister while sleeping, how come you're trying to kill me?" I asked.

She looked directly to my eyes.

"Nini made me do it." She said.

Did Nini really made her do it? At this moment I'm having doubts, my guts are telling me that she's lying again.

- Jisoo - 

Something about Jennie isn't right, I have a gut that  having her here and getting involved with her is a bad idea. I looked out of the window where they're sitting and they're still talking.

"Unnie, are thinking the same thing as me?" I heard someone talked behind me and it was Rosie.

"God, how the hell did you went here from there without me noticing?" I asked and she just smirked.

"I'm a ninja HAHAHA, kidding aside were you thinking the same thing?" She asked.

I frowned.

"What were you thinking ?" I asked.

"That she's trying to cover the truth and that she's suspicious. I think Lisa noticed that too, she's a detective anyways." She said.

I guess I'm not alone then.

"If she's covering something, I wonder what that is." I said and chae just nodded.

Jennie, what are you hiding? Everything about you seems like a mystery.

"Unnie, I've been wondeing if her twin sister Nini is even real." Rosie said.

She's right! None of us knows if Nini is even real.

"You're right, we better tell this to Lisa and not tell Jennie, okay?" I said.

"Okay, unnie. Once Jennie is asleep, tell Lisa we're going to talk in the library." Rosie said and left.

I looked back at Lisa and Jennie who are still talking and Lisa looks so confused. I looked away and went to the living room and saw the old two journals on top of the table.

"I wonder what's your connections." I said under my breath and picked them up and I started reading Jennie's.

Her

She has this red lips, black hair, black dress and she smells very nice. It makes me crazy, I want her forever, I wanna keep her close to me, I don't want any other woman near her, in fact I just killed one earlier. I don't mind killing for her, I'd kill to keep her forever. I'd kill to keep her, I'd kill to keep my Lisa.

I gasped the moment I finished reading her first entry and I went and read Lisa's.

"The death of me has arrived.
She is stronger than a curse,
Cuts deeper than a knife,
& Deadly than a riffle."

I went and read Jennie's again.

My Woman

I love how she purse her lips, I love every move she does. Lisa you may not know this but... I've been watching all your moves, I love you.

What a fucking creep?! But It somehow connects, does that mean they were lovers back then? Is it possible that maybe, just maybe...Lisa was the one who killed Jennie?

"Unnie, I see you were reading them." I heard Lisa said which made me jumpy.

I looked at her and beside her is Jennie, Jennie who's currently glaring at me.

Jennie, I know what you're hiding now, you're obsessive and you're here for a reason. Maybe you want a revenge, or maybe you're here to take Lisa back or maybe you're here to kill Lisa. I won't let you, you'll have to kill me first.

"Yes, they're very interesting, isn't it...Jennie?" I said.

She smiled at me fakely.

"I don' know what you're talking about, Jisoo." She said.

I bet you know a lot you son of a bitch. I can't believe this, I now know what to do, that's to get rid of her. 

"Where's Rosie? Let's eat!! I'll order us some chicken, what do you want unnie?" Lisa asked.

I smirked.

"I want a spicy one, a deadly one." I said.

Lisa giggled.

"Why the fuck are you so dramatic? HAHAHAHA do you mean sweet-chili chicken?" She asked.

I just nodded and looked at Jennie who's still lowkey glaring at me. 

Jennie Ruby Jane, I'm smarter than you think, stop acting so innocent, it makes me puke.