Chapter 7

- Jennie -

I woke up feeling a pain on my back. I see, I fell asleep and I'm even drooling!

"I'm home!!" I heard someone said.

I put the journal back to where it belongs and went out of their small library only to see Lisa. She looks tired but she's still smiling. There's something about her smile that gives positivity, or a warm feeling.

"Oh Jennie, how are you feeling?" She asked while putting her shoes inside the shoe cabinet.

"I'm doing fine, I fell asleep while reading something." I said.

She giggled and pats my head.

"That's great! What were you reading?" She asked.

Shoot! I forgot the title.

"I forgot the title but it's interesting." I said and she just nodded and went to find Jisoo.

Soon, Rosé came home from work too and we all went and eat dinner together.  Then Lisa showed us a funny photo she took when she was having her break and it was hilarious.

(a/n: I love this one bxisjsishs I knew I had to put it here

(a/n: I love this one bxisjsishs I knew I had to put it here.)

After dinner, I insisted and helped Lisa to wash the dishes.

"Jennie, you really don't have to help me." She said.

I looked at her and I felt a huge ineffable feeling on my chest. She's too close.

- Lisa -

She's too close, we're too close. I can feel her warmth, I can clearly see how her cheeks turns red, and how beautiful her eyes are.

I can't breathe.

"I-I wanna, Lisa!" She said and looked away from me.

I'm stuck  staring at her like a fool. She looks undeniably adorable and gorgeous.

"Alright, m'lady." I said and continued washing the dishes.

I suddenly felt someone hit my arms. It wasn't that hard actually, I feel like it's from a child but of course I know who did it.

I looked at Jennie again.

"Stupid, why would you call me your lady?" She said.