Chapter 6

- Lisa -

Jennie?

The TV was on and she was hitting her head against the tv, we rushed towards her and her head is bleeding like hell.

"What the fuck?!" Jisoo said, she still couldn't process what was happening, so do I?

We carried Jennie to my room and quickly called Somi and Rosé and luckily they didn't went too  far from the house and arrived minutes later.

"What happened, did you guys murdered her?!" Somi asked.

I smacked her head.

"We didn't, we were just washing the dishes and then we were shocked that the tv suddenly opened then I looked at it then I saw Jennie hitting her head against the tv." I explained to them.

I saw how their mouths a gaped.

"Wait, let me get a clean cloth and water. Somi, come with me." Rosie said and Somi didn't even hesitate and followed her cousin.

"Lisa, what the hell is going on? Luckily our tv wasn't broken." Jisoo said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Really? You cared about that tv more that a human being?" I asked.

She then let out a nervous giggle.

"Here, let me clean her wounds first." Rosé said.

Rosé cleaned Jennie's wounds and put a bandaid on it.

"There, she's all fine." She said before looking at us.

"We should really talk about this now, this is scary."Jisoo said.

"No, Jisoo unnie, let's rest I'm drained." Rosé said.

All of us agreed and I've decided to sleep beside Jennie, I know it's scary and dangerous but it'll be more dangerous if she starts to sleep walk again.

I closed my eyes and felt a heavy thing on my waist, I opened my eyes ro see what's that heavy thing I'm feeling and it's Jennie's arms, hugging me tightly.

"Don't go." She mumbled.

I slightly smiled.

"I won't, you sleepwalking baby." I whispered.

After that I fell asleep next to Jennie.

"Lisa? Please wake up." I heard an angelic voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jennie waking me up.

"Ohhh you're up, are you okay?" I asked and stood up already, I forgot that I have a job! Goddammit.

"Yeah, Jisoo told me what happened while I was sleeping and I'm sorry if I scared you off." She said.

I shook my head.