Chapter 14

- Jennie -

I may be a liar but I'm just a lover. The pain made me do it, Nini amade me do it, and Lisa made me do it.

- FLASHBACK -

"I heard there's a new student coming! She's from States." I heard my friends said.

I looked at the two of them.

"Really? How did you guys know?" I asked.

Their mouths a gaped.

"Ahhhh? 'Cause we're looking for pretty girls? Of course we'll be updated." Momo said.

So she's pretty? How did they even know? What if she's less attractive than any of us thought?

"THE NEW GIRL HAS ARRIVED!!!" Someone shouted.

They all rushed out of the cafeteria, boys and girls pushed one another out of the cafeteria. My friends ran out of the cafeteria as well, leaving me clueless.

Out of curiousity, I made my way to the exit of the cafeteria and I saw a huge crowd of people circling someone they've been talking about since earlier.

The talk of the school has arrived, is she pretty? Is she as smart as me? Does she has alluring eyes? Is she better than me?

At this very moment, I felt left out. These people will only admire at first but when they see a new face, they'll forget about you and I hate that.

I excuse myself to have a good look of the girl they're all have been talking about and when I reached the front part of the circle I was left... Astonished.

Her black hair, black alluring eyes, her red lips, and her capturing smile made my heart skip a beat. She's gorgeous.

"I-I have to make my way to the principal's office, guys. We all can talk later." She said but no one seems to listen to her. They were just there, stuck staring at her.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the crowd with a smile on my face.

She has to be mine.

"Poof, thank you Miss(?)" She said.

"Jennie Kim." I said.

She smiled at me, damn that smile.

"You're the daughter of.. I forgot who he is but he's a politician, your dad's a politician, right?" She asked and I just nodded.

"Well, it's nice meeting you Jennie, I hope we can be friends soon." She said.

"I hope we can be lovers soon." I whispered underneath my breath.

Her face kind of leaned forward when she didn't heard what I just said.

"Pardon? I didn't understand what you said." She said.

I shook my head.

"It's nothing, I said I hope we can be friends soon too." I said.