Chapter 1

- Lisa -

"Limario! Rosie!! Wake up! It's 9 am already, we were supposed to be up by 6, we're late now." I heard Jisoo said while trying to wake me up.

I jumped out of the bed right away and looked at my clock only to find out it's only 4 am in the morning.

"Unnie?" I called her.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Did you went to school?" I asked.

She frowned her forehead then nodded.

"Then why the hell can't you read the clock correctly unnie?! It's way too early!! It's just 4 am." I whined.

She laughed and looked at me.

"Knowing you and Rosie being slow pokes, It's just right to wake you guys up this early! Besides the mansion is way far from here! We'll have to take 3 buses just to get there and add the fact that we're carrying way to many things." She said while packing up her things.

"Unnie how can you be this energetic? I'm jealous, give me some of your energy." Rosé with her sleepy voice said.

"Pffft, now go and take a shower while I pack our foods! It'll wake you guys up!" She said while giving us an encouraging smile.

We just obeyed her and took a shower(separately of course). After some good refreshing minutes I feel more awake and ready to go.

"Woah, what you got there unnie?" I asked Jisoo.

She looked at me while smiling.

"Obviously food, wanna taste?" She asked.

I gladly nodded and got myself some chopsticks and god jihyo, it tastes so goood!!

"It's so good unnie, I want more hehehe." I said and she playfully hit my hand when I was about to get another meat.

"Hey hey, enough! You won't have your food later if you'll eat it now. I won't give you some of mine." She said.

I pouted and went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

- THE BUS -

"Lisa!! Help me out will yah? It's so heavy." Rosé said.

I gladly helped her out and went back to my seat. This will be tiring, we do have a car but it's unavailable rn since we let Jisoo's parents borrow it  because their car got stolen.

"Lisa, unnie, I found something last night on my phone before I fell asleep." Rosé said the moment she sat behind us.

"What was it?" I asked.