memories, memories.

"Hey Adam! What's up?" Joey asked as she answered her house phone.
"Hey Joey uh Hans, my tea's instructor passed away so can you tell Rick that i won't be able to practice or anything for awhile" Adam said.
"yeah of course! i'm sorry for you lose Adam." Joey said.
"so how have you been?" Adam asked.
"Uhh i've been good. sorry i haven't been talking to you since the whole Varsity and JV thing i've just been busy. Jessie's dad is getting sicker and sicker and i'm trying to be with him as much as possible." Joey said.
"I totally get it. are you going today?" Adam asked.
"Yeah i was actually just about to leave" Joey said.
"Do you mind if i come with you? i need to talk to him about hockey." Adam asked.
"Yeah of course! meet me at the gas station" Joey said.
"Thanks Joey." Adam thanked.
"No problem. cya soon Banks!" Joey ended the call and got going to the gas station.
"i'm going to Jessie's!" Joey yelled as she closed her front door.

"hey Joey!" Chet greeted as 12 year old Josephine Riley walked in.
"Guess what happened today!" Joey said as she crossed her arms around her chest.
"What?" Chet chuckled, knowing it's gonna be a funny story.
"Carter Lockwood tried to kiss me today in the school yard! i hate boys!" Joey groaned as she flopped on the couch next to where Chet was sitting.
Chet laughed.
"What are you laughing at?"  Joey asked.
"It's just funny. Joey, one day your gonna find a boy that you love. your gonna fall in love with him and he's gonna fall in love with you." Chet said.
"What do you mean?" Joey asked.
"Like...your prince charming! He'll make your life 10 times better and your face lights up at the mention of his name" Chet said.
"That sounds....interesting. i hope my prince charming isn't gonna be Carter." Joey said.
"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's probably gonna be a young man on one of your brother's sports teams." Chet smiled.
"My brother's would probably not like that" Joey said.
"They probably won't but That won't stop you from loving that boy and it won't stop him from loving you. if it does then it wasn't meant to be." Chet said.

"Joey!" She heard.
Joey was brought back to reality when Adam Banks came running towards her.
"Hey Banks! you ready?" Joey asked.
"Yup" Adam said.
The two walked to the Bell household in comfortable silence.
Chet's words from when Joey was 12 kept replaying on her head. did she find her prince charming? Was Chet right? is Adam that boy?

"Oh hi guys!" Chet greeted weakly.
"Hey Chet" Joey smiled.
"Hi Chet" Adam said.
Adam took a seat next to Chet while Joey went into the kitchen.

"So how are you Banks?" Chet asked.
"not great i'm not gonna lie to you, Chet. My team's instructor just passed away and i'm confused if i should join the ducks again." Adam explained.
"I think this answer is clear, you should join the ducks. from what i heard Varsity is clearly not right for you and your not happy there." Chet said.
"Oh. guess it was easier then i thought" Adam said.
Chet laughed.
"What's your favorite memory with Joey!" Adam asked as they both looked at her.
"i've known that girl since she was 12." Chet said, thinking.

"Chet!" Joey shouted as she ran up to the man.
"Yes Joey" Chet said.
"I got 100 on the math test! i'm getting smarter and smarter!" Joey squealed.
"I can't believe your going to Hich school next year" Chet said.
"Don't remind me" Joey rolled her eyes.
"What?" Chet asked.
"Well we both know i'm going to have to go to Eden Hall. i hate that school" Joey cringed.
"You might find that boy" Chet smirked.
"Oh yeah! that boy that i'm gonna fall in love with and live happily ever after and have kids and grow old and everything else!" Joey sarcastically said.
Chet laughed at the girl.
"i'm just trying to make something good out of "bad"" Chet said.
"It's not gonna work i'm gonna be sad for the next 4 years" Joey said.
"If you think like that you moth likely will." Chet said.

"Wow. She really didn't wanna go to Eden Hall, huh?" Adam asked.
"She had a burning hatred for that school." Chet said.
Adam nodded.
"Do you know if she found her prince charming yet? Maybe it's Carter Lockwood" Adam said.
"To be completely honest i think it's you." Chet said.
"Me?" Adam asked.
Chet just simply nodded.

"I think Adam is your prince charming." Jessie said.
"Really? i don't know." Joey said.
"I know! He's in love with you he just doesn't know it yet!"
Jessie smiled.