the endings are the best part...

"That was the last box" Tommy said as him and Adam walked towards Jessie and Joey.
"Thanks Boys." Jessie said.
"Jessica, Hun! I thinks it's time to say goodbye." Jessie's aunt said.
"I'll start with you, Banks." Jessie said.
"Jes, your crazy and your like the little sister i've never had. just don't do anything stupid and you know my number." Adam said as they hugged.
"Thanks Adam, and you better treat Joey like the queen she is." Jessie warned.
"will do." Adam smiled.
"Oh how i'm gonna miss our fights, Jessica Bell." Tommy said.
"We'll fight again" Jessie winked.
Tommy laughed as he pulled Jessie in a hug.
"never thought i would have to say bye to you." Joey said.
"Well here we are." Jessie chuckled.
"Joey you were like my big sister. you came over my house extra early just to curl my hair for picture day, even through you never really had experience with boys you always tried giving me advice, You helped me take care of my dad. you are my rock." Jessie said.
"and your mine, Jes. I love you so much, call me everyday and i wish you luck." Joey smiled.
"I'm gonna miss you." Jessie said as a tear streamed down her eye.
"I'm gonna miss you more." Joey hugged Jessie tight, kissing her forehead.
"Jessie." Her aunt spoke.
"Bye guys." Jessie said as she walked towards the car.
"Bye!" The three said in unison as the car door shut.
Joey felt her knees get weak and she couldn't hold it in.
She dropped in Adam's arms in tears as the car that had her little sister and best friend in it drove off to New York with her Aunt Marie.
"it's ok." Adam said as he put his hands through her hair.
"I'm so lost." Joey said.
"not for long, because i'm gonna point you to the right direction." Adam smiled.
"I love you." Joey laughed.

Tommy ended up finding love and getting married to a women named Gabby and has a baby girl on the way. Jessie is in college and has a boyfriend of three years, her and Joey no longer talk but the time they shared together is burned into their memory. Rick played one year pro, got married and has a girl named Josephine. Adam and Joey went to different colleges but made long distance work, Got married and had two kids, A boy named William Thomas Banks also known as "will" and a girl named Madison Jessica Banks. Adam is a hockey coach and Joey is a author. they still live in Edina Minnesota.

The End.