Bye.

"You ready?" Tommy asked as he walked into Joey's room.
today was the day of Chet's funeral.
"I think. i just miss him so much" Joey said as she hugged Tommy.
"It's ok. he's in a better place" Tommy comforted Joey.
"Guys. we gotta go." Their dad said.
"wheres Rick?" Joey asked.
"He's not going." their dad shrugged.
"What? he's not going?" Joey questioned.
"He would just start a bunch of things with Adam anyways." Tommy said.
"yeah, i guess your right" Joey said.

"Hey Joey" adam hugged her.
"hey Adam. have you seen Jessie?" Joey asked.
"Uhh yeah she's over there" He pointed to the front of the church.
"Hey Joey" Jessie greeted.
"How are you?" Joey asked.
"Not good" Jessie said.
"do you know what your gonna do?" Joey asked.
"About that-"
"Jessie." Tommy hugged Jessie.
"Hey Tommy." Jessie smiled.
"What were you gonna say?" Joey asked.
"Nothing. i'll tell you later." Jessie smiled weakly.

it was now time for the Speech.
Joey decided to do it.
"Hi i'm Josephine Riley. Chet Mitchell Bell was a husband, a father, and a brother. He was a great man with all interest into helping people make right decisions. I personally saw him as a 2nd father. he helped me a me and always pushed me to do things i didn't want to. he would always remind me that one day i would build an amazing life for myself. he loved his daughter, Jessie so much and would do anything for her. as sad as it is he's in a better place with his beloved wife, Phoebe Bell. may you rest in peace. forever and always in our hearts, Chet Bell." Joey said.

"You did good, Josephine" Adam said.
"Thank you, Banks" Joey smiled.
the two walked to the burial.
"mom is buried here." Tommy said.
"I know." Joey said.
"You gonna talk to her?" Tommy asked.
"Maybe." Joey said.
"You should, Joey. you never really visited before" Tommy said.
"I know but i'm scared." Joey said.
"There's nothing to be scared of." Tommy said.
The burial went on and it ended with lots of tears.
"i'm gonna go see Mom. if anyone asks where i am just say i'm there." Joey whispered to Tommy who nodded in response.
"I'm proud of you, Joey" He smiled.

"Joey!" Jessie called as she ran up to me.
"Yeah Jessie?" Joey asked.
"I need to tell you something that i don't think you'll like." Jessie said.
"What is it?" Joey asked.
"I'm moving with my aunt Marie." Jessie said.
"But your aunt lives in New York." Joey said.
"I'm leaving g Saturday. and i might never come back" Jessie said.
"Jessie, you can't leave i need you! this is my high school life! what about me and Adam? who am i gonna tell stuff about?" Joey said.
"I'm sorry." Jessie looked down.
"You know you had other choices, why this one?" Joey asked.
"I gotta go, i'm sorry Joey" Jessie walked off.
By now Joey sprinted to her mother's grave.

""hey mom." Joey said as she walked to her grave and sat down.
""I'm sorry i haven't been here in awhile. uh school is good. A few weeks ago i I shut Carter Lockwood down with a big speech about women scared of getting their heartbroken after so many times." Joey said. what Joey didn't know is that Tommy sent Adam to the grave and Adam was learning by a near by tree.
"you'll never guess what happened. I meant a boy, a pretty interesting one too. I don't know when he's gonna ask me to be his official girlfriend but he's asked me on a few dates. Mom, he's cute, he's nice, he's smart, AND he's athletic. he actually plays hockey that's kinda how i meant him. he made Varsity as a freshman. he calls me Josephine and i've never loved my name more. I could talk about how perfect he is all day. it's crazy" Joey described.
"I never thought it would happen. boys never seem interested in me but this one is different. it's like he actually likes everything about me. he's so cute. he's my definition of perfect." Joey said.
Adam Felt himself smile at the kind words Joey was saying about him.
"Tommy is great. Jessie's holding up well. the only thing is that she's moving to New York with her aunt. I might never see her again. I miss you mom, and I really wish I could've known more about you before you you left and i'm sorry that i killed you." Joey started crying.
"you didn't kill her." Adam walked up to her.
"Adam? what are you doing here?" Joey wiped her tears.
"I was looking for you and Tommy told me where you were and i didn't wanna ruin the moment" Adam explained.
"I killed her, Adam." Joey sobbed.
Ad pulled her into his chest as she cried.
a few minutes later Adam picked up her chin so she was looking at him.
"I love you, Josephine" Adam kissed her softly.
"See mom, Perfect." Joey said.
Adam and Joey laughed as they hugged.