Chapter 11: School

Hayes pov
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and hit end alarm. It is 6:00 am at the moment. wow it is way too early to be up I wanna go back to magcon. Well atleast I have digitour in 2 months. Brooke is coming with me she got invited to be in digitour too. Anyways I didnt shower last night so i hopped in the shower and was out around 6:20. I put on a grey t shirt that said diamond supply co and khaki shorts. i put on black nike socks and grey vans. i brushed my hair out a little and walked downstairs. my mom was making breakfast.

"Morning mom."

"Morning sweetie, ready to go back to school?" She said and laughed abviously knowing my answer to that.

She served me eggs and bacon and i ate it pretty fast. brroke should be here any minute so we can walk to school together. as soon as i said that the doorbell rang.

"Bye mom see you later."

"bye honey have a great day." She yelled bacl.

I opened the door and there stood Brooke.

Brooke pov

I looked in the mirror to make sure my outfit looked okay. yeah it looked good. i was wearing light washed high waisted shorts with a bright pink losse crop top and black converse. I just put on foundation, eyeshadow, and mascara today. my hair was in a side braid, i sprayed perfume and walked over to Hayes house.

***

Ding dong...

Hayes walked out looking very cute may i say.

"Hey babe." he said.

"Hiii." I said and smiled.

He walked past me and i stayed where i was. He turned around in confusion.

"arent you coming?" he asked.

"I am not moving until i get my good morning kiss." I said and he smiled.

He walked towards me and attached his soft lips to mine. our lips moved in sync and after a minute he pulled away.

'Better." I said and he smiled back at me.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and we were off to school. UGHHH

 *at school*

We walked in the dreading hallas and everyones eyes were on us. there were comments being said like

"Omg hayes is back.

 yay hayes is back but i wish she staye home

but hayes taught me to ignore those comments becuase the girls were just jealous of me that i was dating hayes. i was soon approached by my best friend from school lauren. 

"Hey girl I missed you! it has been so lonely without you!" she said and smiled. 

"Well im back now." I said and laughed. While talking to lauren i realized hayes hand wasnt holding onto mine anymore so i looked over and he wasnt there. 

hayes pov

i was holding onto brookes hand when i got yanked into the hallway. Jordan. 

"What do you want jordan?" I scoffed.

"You and only you." she said when i felt her soft lips attach to mine. I began to kiss back but soon pushed her off. 

"What are you doing jordan? I have a girlfriend and you arent it." I said and walked away. Right when i passed the bathroom brroke walked out. when she saw me she smiled. We pecked lips and she spoke. 

"Where were you silly goose?"

"Oh i was catching up with Will." Will is my best friend but I lied to her. She cannot know about the kiss. 

Me and brooke had english class together so we went into class but as soon as we sat down we got called into the office. 

I was not worried at all but brooke obviously was.. 

"Babe calm down it is probably nothing."

"Y-y-yeah your r-r-right i think." She said shaking. 

when we arrived the principal had us take a seat. 

"I have noticed you guys have missed three months of school and that is not okay. I understand you had tour so i just got off the phone with your mothers and we think it is best for you guys to do an online program for our school instead. 

"Thats great!" me and brooke said at the same time. me and brooke looked at each other and laughed. 

"Okay you guys are free to go home we will email your mothers the details about the courses you will take and stuff like that."

we got up and walked into class to get our backpacks then we started our walk home. 

"Wow well this is awesome no more waking up early, i have a wonderful boyfriend and no school, living the dream" Brooke said and we both burst into laughter. She is so cute but i still feel guilty for kssing jordan back for just a minute. Should I tell her? I mean jordan kissed me first and I pushed her off really quick. I think if i explain myself I will be totally fine. 

"Hey brooke i have been meaning to tell you something." I said sweating from nerves. 

"What is it babe?" She said and gave me a bright smile. Wow this is gonna be harder than i thought with her beautiful face. 

"Well something and I have been meaning to tell you I just have not found the right time."

"Is it bad?" She asked obviously getting worried.

"Kind of but if you let me explain I think it will turn out fine." I said and tried my best to give her a smile.

"So today at school Jordan pulled me away from you into the hallway and kissed me but trust me on this i pushed her off right away." I said so quick she probably didnt understand me but oh she did because soon i saw tears pouring down her cheeks.

"Oh.." She said. Thats all she said??

"Oh..?" I asked.

"Yes oh hayes what else do you w-want me to say. jordan and you kissed even though you guys arent dating. I will get over it." She said while sniffling.

"Well i didnt kiss her back." i said.

"Hayes you know I really love you a lot. But I dont know what to do anymore this has happened twice now and I took you back the first time but i dont think i can do it now. go be with jordan i will walk the rest of the way a-alone." She said walking away from me leaving me shocked.

What did I just do. I ran up to catch up with her and stood in front of her and put my arms on her shoulders.

"Brooke I told you I dont love anyone but you. I didnt kiss Jordan back because I broke up with her for areason. If i didnt break up with her we wouldnt be together right now. And trust me I dont like anyone but you. I only love you and only you forever." I said I attached my lips to her and she kissed back. Since she kissed back I knew we were okay. We leaned out and she smiled.

"I love you too hayes, just dont let it happen again okay?" she said.

"Okay." I said and kissed her forehead.

Brooke pov

Yes I forgave Hayes again. Who can blame me, he is so sweet and cute. He is so caring and has that bright smile of his and anything he says or does he makes me feel better. I love him I picked him as my boyfriend for a reason. I just feel like he gets out too easy. I want to get him back. I feel jealous, he kissed another girl so I want him to get mad. I am gonna kiss another boy. How will he like that? He wont. thats the point. watch out hayes.. HAHHAHA

whats gotten into me... oh god !!!

___________________

Update soon as soon as this chapter hits atleast 15 reads. stay perfect love you guys .. !!!!