Chapter 14: Emily and Nash

Brooke pov
Today nash is asking emily to be his girlfriend and I am so excited !!! I am helping and so is Hayes. I came up with the whole plan. So nash set up a picnic well I made all the food but lol , on the beach and then they are gonna swim a little and then when they are tanning he will just pop the question !! 😍😍 I feel like they are getting married lolz. But they aren't !! They are only 17 !! Well nash isn't starting the whole date thing until like 5pm so I have to wait 😔😔 but me and hayes are making a YouTube video on both our channels today sooo. On my channel it's what girls look for in guys and on his channel it's what guys look for in girls. I know, cheesy. It's cheesy because Hayes came up with it. Haha awww I love my poo bear. I spent the night at hayes house and it's 9am and hayes is still asleep. 😒 I got out of our bed well hayes bed but I'm always in it with him like every day 😂. I saw nila make breakfast and it smelt amazing. Chad was already at work.

"Morning baby how did you sleep?" Nila asked.
Nila was like a mom to me.

"Good, what about you?" I smiled.

"Great, but I have to run to work so can you finish up here ?" She said.

I laughed. "Of course. "

She walked over and kissed my cheek.
"Bye, be good home with hayes." she said and winked.

I laughed and she was gone like that.
I finished up the bacon and served my self. I had eggs, bacon, and toast.
I sat down at the breakfast bar and started eating. It was super good but I was finished like that. I washed my sink and I realized how bored I was with hayes asleep. I'm gonna go wake him up. I walked upstairs and saw he was still asleep. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption : my baby looks adorable sleeping 😍😍😩 love you 💗@hayesgrier
Then I layed on the bed quietly and attached my lips to his. For awhile I was the only one doing the work until I felt his lips start moving with mine. His lips formed into a smile and he wrapped his arms around my head and brought my head down on his bare chest.

"Morning babe. you look beautiful like always."

"Thank you baby you look very cute."

I kissed his lips one more time and cuddled into his side.
"Let's just stay like this all day." I said.
"I would love to but we have to face the world." Hayes said and kissed my forehead.
He got up and by the time I was downstairs he was eating his bacon and eggs. What a fatty.

"Damn hayes you just got down here and your already eating." I said and laughed.
"I'm hungry, what can I say?" He laughed back.
"Well hayes I actually don't feel like making the videos today." I said and he smiled.
"I was gonna tell you the same thing."

I just smiled and thought about how ever since I moved here I haven't made any friends. I only really hung out with hayes but whatever I mean I don't really need friends when I don't even go to school. Hayes finished eating and I clean his dish for him even though this is his house !!
"Thanks babe." he says while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. He kissed my cheek and I smile.
"What do you want to do today?" He asks me.
"Let's go to the mall!! Well before 5. " I said.
"Okay go home and get ready and come back here when your ready to leave."
I leave his house and go to my house. My mom is watching TV in the family room. I sit on the couch next to her and cuddle into her side.
"Hey momma." I say and kiss her cheek.
"Hi darling, it's been awhile since we just hung out. I feel like I pretty much live alone." she says and lets out a sad laugh.
"Awe mommy how about tomorrow we have a girls day?" I ask and she agrees. I walk up to my room and take a shower. Since I will be wearing shorts I shave my legs. When I get out of the shower I leave my hair natural and wavy after I dry it. I apply primer, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, three types of mascara, and Chapstick. I get dressed in a black romper that is v shaped at the top that shows my chest. I spray perfume and check myself in the mirror. I look good , I put on my black sandals take my purse and walk back to hayes house. I walked in and found hayes in the family room. And he looked hot. He was wearing khaki shorts with a United XXVI t shirt and a snapback, nike socks and vans. Ya it was pretty basic but something about it made him look so hot. When he saw me he got up and smiled.
I hugged him and then kissed his lips.
"Wow hayes you look damn sexy." I said and we both laughed.
"Babe you look pretty sexy yourself." he said and winked.
We decided to walk to the mall since it was pretty close by. And like 10 minute later we were here but it kind of sucked because right when we walked in fans noticed us and we had to take abunch of pictures. Ugh. But soon enough we were all alone. Hayes intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked through the mall.
*three hours later*
So we went to like every store. I got 22 shirts , 8 pairs of jeans , 11 pairs of shorts, sunglasses, some phone cases , and perfume and lotion. Hayes didn't get a lot of stuff really. I looked at the time and it was 4:56.

"Oh crap hayes we need to leave it's 4:56."
We both left the mall and walked to the beach. We arrived at the beach at 5:03. Perfect timing. I set up all the picnic stuff and then me and hayes left. My phone vibrated.
Nashy : thanks for setting up everything! Me and emily are eating all the food right now. Love ya loser 😘
Me: no problem 🙆 love ya more butthead 💗

Well I hope emily says yes. Me and hayes were watching high school musical when nash and emily walked in both of them very happy.
"So I'm guessing she said yes ?" Hayes asked.
"She said yes." nash said and I smiled so big.
I'm so proud of my little nashty.

_________
Thanks for reading ! Update soon. Love ya guys !!