Chapter 5: Leaving for Anaheim

^ that is what kendall looks like
_______
2 weeks later *
Broke pov
Today me and hayes are leaving for disneyland and I am so excited! Me and hayes are packed for two months and in the airport right now.
"Bye mom I love you."
"Love you too hun be safe. Bye hayes take good care of my baby girl." My mom said. She is so embarrassing.
"Don't worry I will." Hayes said and winked.
We walked in and checked in. Then we waited and sat down.
"So brooke we aren't just gonna be in Disneyland the whole time, right?"
"No we are gonna be hanging out in town and you will meet my friends!"
"Okay babe!"

Hayes pov
When we arrive in Anaheim today i have a great plan. I made a reservation at a great fancy restaurant and today I'm telling brooke I love her. Yesterday I was debating if I should tell her today or our 4 month anniversary but I can't hold it in anymore. I might accidentally say it. I know it's a little too early but I love her. I really do.

* 3 hours later *

Brooke pov
We finally arrived in Anaheim. We got into the limmo and drove off. Hayes began to talk.

"So babe I'm bringing you to a restaurant tonight. I already made reservations. "

"Awe hayes you didn't have to do that. Thank you."

I pecked his lips and about 10 minutes later we arrived. Our hotel was huge honestly. We checked in and we had room 538 on floor 11. We got in the elevator and rode up. We arrived and when we got to our room it was HUGE!! It had a walk in kitchen and family room. Then it had three bedrooms and a bathroom in each room. There was a tv in each bedroom and of course in the family room. The fridge was filled with food and drinks. In every cupboard and drawer there were plates and silverware and bowls. And everything. It was like a house. I loved it. We had a balcony and outside there were soccer fields, volleyball nets, basketball courts. It was honestly so nice. It was like an apartment complex. I'm happy we are staying here for two months.

"Hayes some nights we can cook here. They have everything. The fridge and pantry is filled with food and drinks. It would save money."

"Yeah we can do that."

"So who's gonna stay in the extra rooms?" I said

"You mean extra ROOM?" He said and laughed.

"We aren't sleeping in the same bed?" Hayes asked

"Yeah we are. I'm just kidding. And I don't know my friends maybe can spend the night. "

"Yeah okay sounds good."

"Here let's take the room with the biggest tv and bathroom."

We picked the biggest room and put our stuff in the closet and drawers since we would be here for two months.

"Okay the reservation is at 6 and it's 4 so wanna get ready?" Hayes said

"Yeah sure. you go get ready in one of the other rooms." I laughed

"Okay." he pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips. Then he walked out.

I walked in the bathroom and got in the shower. I used my green apple shampoo and conditioner so my hair smelled so good. I shaved my legs and armpits and then scrubbed my self with my VS body wash then got out. I dried myself and put on my robe. I turned on the blow dryer and started drying my hair. Five minutes later it was all dry. I put my long brown hair with blonde highlights in a loose side braid. Then I put a thick black headband at the top with some strands of hair sticking out. Then I began my makeup. I first put on my tan primer from ELF all over my face to cover pimples. Then I plucked my eye brows and brushed them with my eyebrow brush. I then lightly colored it with my eyebrow pencil. Then I began my light brown eyeliner. I lightly drew it across the top and the bottom of my eyelid. Then I lightly scattered some powder foundation all across my face. Then I got my three differnt types of mascara and put each of them across my eyelashes. Then I put my clear primer mascara over it so it doesn't get ruined. I got my brown eye shadow out and put hardly any on the top of my eye. It isn't very noticeable. Then I got my raspberry EOS and put it on my lips then coated it with my glittery pink lipgloss. I was done with my makeup. I walked out to put my clothes on. Since it was colder at night I picked a little warmer outfit. I put on black leggings with brown combat boots. Under my boots I had white socks with the top showing so it looked like winter boots. Then I put on a tan sweater with a blue and brown design scarf over it on. I fixed up my scarf and I was happy with my outfit. I looked good. I told hayes he could come in so he did. He walked in. He was wearing khaki shorts with a NC sweatshirt. And he had a SnapBack on backwards. He looked hot.