Chapter 9: forgiveness and great america

* .3 months later *

Hayes pov

Last night we all got back from Magcon. Every time I tried to text brooke she would just read the message and never respond then she finally blocked my number. I've been miserable the whole trip. I practically skipped every single event. I need to make things right with her. So today I woke up and took a shower. Then I put on jeans and a sweatshirt since it's winter now and almost Christmas! 😊 I walked over to Brooke's house and rang the doorbell. She answered it

"Hel- oh. " She said and closed the door but I stopped it and walked in.

"Brooke, c'mon we need to talk. You never let me explain. "

"Shoot."

"Okay your "bully" said that you dated practically every guy in the school so I just asked you how many boyfriends you have had I never said I believed her I just wanted to know. And when you told me I was just gonna say okay but you just assumed I believed her and stormed out. "

"I know hayes because if you knew it wasn't true why would you ask me how many boyfriends I've had. I've already told you I've only had you and Camryn."

"I know but I just wanted to make sure and after you told me I TOTALLY believed you."

"Okay."

"So are we good?"

"Yeah... BUT as friends."

"What?"

"We can't just get back together that fast. If we even are gonna get back together. "

"But we are."

"We might I don't know. "

"But brooke I love you so much and I thought you loved me and I've been miserable for the 3 months we have been done. Haven't we been seperated for a long time already? Please brooke I mi-

I got cut off my her soft lips on mine.

"Does this mean we are back tog-

"Of course." She smiled and so did I

"I thought we would be fine friends but when I looked in your sad eyes while you were talking I knew I would miss you. "

"Awe babe. " I walked over and pecked her lips again.

"Well babe, since we made up lets go some where fun!"

"Great America!" She screamed.

"Deal!" I said and grabbed her hand.

Brooke pov

Today me and Hayes are going to great America since we made up and I am so excited! It was kind of last minute but whatever. Hayes went home to get ready so I need to get ready. I first started with makeup. I applied primer, foundation, eye shadow , eyeliner, three types of mascara, and my vanilla lip gloss. Then I did a braid in the back of my hair and let it down wavy. I put on jeans with a PINK long sleeve sweater and my black uggs. Then I sprayed perfume and when I was done the doorbell rang. There hayes was smiling. He was wearing jeans and a Nike sweatshirt with vans.

"Wow brooke you look beautiful."

"Thanks grier, ready to go?" I asked with a charming smile.

"Yeah nash and cam are waiting in the car."

We got in the car and drove to great America.

* at great America *

"Wow that ride was fun!" Hayes yelled and looked at me.

"Yeah but can we go get some food now I'm starving?" I asked

"Of course" he said and pecked my lips and we went to get food.

While standing in line fans started forming around us. But after awhile we got our food. So that was our day. It was filled with roller coasters , fun , and ugh fans ..

_____
Hey guys sorry for a really late update. And this is kind of a filler chapter but since I haven't updated in ages I decided to update. But thanks for reading love you guys ! Please help me get more reads. But lol do me a favor and go read @youngyeetergrier books she is a great writer! Stay perfect ..