Chapter 17: waterpark

Hayes pov
Today is the water park and I'm so excited to spend a day with my girl. I almost lost her yesterday. I can't make any more mistakes. Brooke went home to get ready so I should get ready. I put on swim trunks and a black tank top to show off my muscles. 😂 then I put sun tan lotion on and grabbed a towel. I brushed my hair a little and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch until Brooke came.

Brooke pov
I put on my black strapless top with my really colorful bottoms on from Victorias Secret that had like Palm trees on it. Then my hair was natural with little waves. I put on only mascara. Then I put on jean shorts with a pink crop top. I put on sun tan lotion and grabbed a bag. In my bag I put a towel, sun tan lotion, money, and snacks. I texted hayes to come over.

Me: babe, I'm ready you can come 😘

Babe 😍💗 : ok im coming over right now 😊😘

Within minutes the doorbell rang.

"Mom c'mon he's here!" I yelled so she could hear me from upstairs.

"Ok I'll be down!"

*1 hour later*

We got out of the car and I thanked my mom for the ride. Me and hayes walked to the entrance hand in hand. We handed the guy our tickets and we were in.

"I'm so excited." hayes said.

"Me too now let's go put our stuff down at some seats. "

We went to the tidal pool and put our towels down at some chairs close to it. I got a locker so I could put my important stuff in there. We put our phones in there and money and stuff.

"Now let's go ride a waterslide!" Hayes said. We went to the seats really quick to take off our clothes so we could be in only our bathing suit. When hayes took his shirt off it was just like holy lord 😍.

The first ride we went on was called Great White Shark. It was a two seater so me and hayes grabbed a tube and stood in line. After a little waiting it was our turn. The lifeguard guy held the tube for us as we sat on it. Then the guy pushed the tube and we started riding down. It was going super fast and it was super fun.

*2 hours later *
I was standing in line for food. Hayes was at the tidal pool. He told me what to get him. He's gonna meet me here but he was hot so he was gonna swim for awhile. While waiting in this super long line I heard these guys approach me from behind. I looked behind me and saw them. Only one of them was cute. They waited in line behind me when I was listening to their conversation.

"Dude she's hot."

"Who?" The cute one said.

"This girl in front of us and she has a nice ass. I dare you to touch it."

"No way man!" The cute one said.

Then out of no where I feel a hand grab my ass. I turned around super fast and was really violated.

"Excuse you! Stop!" I yelled and they all laughed except the cute one.
They kept touching my butt and I was getting irritated.
"Stop!!" I yelled and pushed the guys chest.
They kept grabbing my butt and I kept slapping their hand away. Then out of no where hayes came and held the guy by his collar.
"She said stop." hayes said and pushed the guy and he almost fell on his back.
"Who are you? Her super man?" He said and laughed.
"No her boyfriend, now beat it!" He said pushing the guy again and they walked away laughing.
Hayes rubbed my back. "Are you ok babe?"
"Yeah thanks for saving me cutie."
I said while wrapping my arms around his stomach. He held my shoulder with one arm while the other one was using his phone.
I looked up at him and he noticed I was staring.
"What?" He said and kissed my forehead.
"Nothing I just love you."
"I love you too babe." he said and we shared a kiss on the lips.
Then we were next. We ordered food and waited.
*4 hours later*
"Well today was fun!" I said while sitting on the couch.
"Yeah it was, especially since I got to spend it with my girl." hayes said and kissed my lips. Then my mom walked in.
"Ok honey I'm off to work, hayes honey your welcome to stay and spend the night. bye guys love you." she said.
"Love you too bye." me and hayes said at the same time.
Me and hayes looked at each other and smirked.
"So it's 10, wanna go to sleep?"
"Yeah but first I'm showering and so are you or else your sleeping on the floor." I said and hayes pouted.
I showered in my moms room and hayes showered in my room. When I was done I put on blue plaid pajama shorts and a white crop top that said me+hayes=sweet dreams
I walked in my room and hayes was still showering but soon after he came out shirtless with basketball shorts.
"Hey babe, I love your shirt." hayes said and winked.
"I like your so, oh wait your not wearing one." I said and we both laughed.
Hayes came under the covers with me and wrapped his arm around me.
"Good night babe I love you." I said and kissed his lips.
"Night beautiful love you more." he said then sleep come over us.
_______
Sorry this chapter was short but I'll be updating soon! A long chapter I promise!!! Thanks for reading , stay perfect love ya! Help me get to to 1k !! 😘😘😘😘😘