Chapter 12: KCAS and Disneyland

Brooke pov

So tonight is the kids choice awards. So my plan is working out great, I had this thing with Teo halm before Hayes and I know Teo still likes me. I am gonna text him.

Me: Hey teo ! Are you going to the KCAS tonight?

I got an answer almost instantly.

Teo: Yeahhhhh see you there cutie ;)

I ignored his text and decided to wait for tonight. Then Hayes walked in my room. Oh right I invited him over.

"Hey babe!" He said and walked up to me and kissed my lips. Then he sat on my bed next to me. I was on my Mac looking for justin bieber tickets.

"Why are you looking for tickets when I can get you some?" Hayes said and laughed.

"I dont know." I said.

"Look babe I know your still mad at me but I pushed Jordan right off of me."

"I get that but its just the thought of Jordans lips being connected to ours while we are dating."

"They were on mine for like a second, trust me I pushed her off fast, we have the KCAS tonight be excited!"

"Yeah, just dont be mad if i accidentally kiss another guy." I said and he shot a death glare at me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Well I thought maybe since you got to kiss a fan and jordan on the lips while dating me I can atleast kiss one guy on the lips tonight."

"And who might that guy be?" He asked.

"The one and only Teo Halm." Hayes gave me a death stare. If looks could kill I would be dead..

Hayes pov

Teo Halm. I hate that little guy. He and Brooke used to have a thing luckily she met me and called things off with Teo. And who does brooke thinks she is? This is not how relationships work. I kissed another girl, well they kissed me and that does not mean she can kiss another guy. She is supposed to forgive and forget. If she kisses Teo tonight I swear he is gonna be dead. and mine and brookes relationship will be over. Yeah I know she didnt end our relationship but thats because the girl kissed first and I pushed the girl off. If she is about to kiss Teo first I swear shes dead. I just gotta keep her close and by my side the whole time at KCAs even when she goes to the bathroom. Nothing bad can happen. The KCAs are soon so im getting ready. I showered and put on a white t shirt with a black blazer and some nice pants with vans. I combed my hair out a little and went outside and got in the limmo.

Brooke pov

I put on a light blue dress with silver heels. I applied primer, foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara and my hair was curled. The car horn honked outside and I sat down in the limmo Hayes was already in. Nash and Cam were here too.

"Hey nashy, hey cutie." I said to nash and cutie referring to cam.

"Hey brookie wookie." Nash said.

"Hey." Hayes said.

"Hey no hi for me." Cam said.

"No when I said cutie I was talking to you not Hayes." I said cam smiled and nash laughed.

Hayes shot me a death glare and looked out the window the rest of the ride. I stepped out of the car and saw Teo. And right when I saw Teo it hit me. What was I about to do. I was about to ruin a great relationship with my one and only Hayes Grier. My eyes started watering but I soon blinked it off so my make up doesnt run off. I need to talk to Hayes.

"Hayes can I talk to you." I said, Hayes nodded and we walked over to a little alley by the parking lot.

"Listen Hayes, I dont know what I was thinking I am not gonna kiss Teo. I love you and I dont want to ruin our relationship. And I accept your apology for jordan kissing you I get how she can be and I believe that you pushed her off. Im so sorry Hayes I love you so much, never forget that."

"I love you too Brooke, and IM sorry too." He said and attached his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync and the kiss was getting more intense but soon we pulled away. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the KCA building together hand in hand.

Hayes pov

I am so happy everything is better with brooke. I hate when we fight but were good now.

*the next day*

The KCAS were realy fun. Me and brooke stood by each other the whole time. Nothing happened. She spent the night and today we are all flying out to disneyland. Well just jack, jack, nash, cam, carter, brooke, sammy, mahogany, and me. It is gonna be epic. Me and brooke packed last night so we get to sleep in a little before our flight. Our flight is at 2:34 and it is 7am right now. Brooke is still sleeping and im next to her just scrolling through instagram. I come across a picture ariana grande posted. She is in disneyland! I hope she is still there when I get there, I mean im pretty sure I will be there tomorrow why would she go for one day. while thinking about how fun this trip will be brooke eyes fluttered open.

"Morning handsome." she said and kissed my lips.

"Hey babe." I said while pulling away from the kiss.

*Next day*

___

sorry for like keep skipping days but i dont feel like writing about the flight so they are in disneyland now

___________

"Wow i cant believe were here!" Brooke said while standing in front of the disnyeland entrance.

"Lets take a kissing picture in front of the disneyland sign." She said and smiled.

I walked over to her while nash was gonna take the picture. I attached my lips to hers and took them off when i heard nash say "Got it!" the picture was actually really nice i will admit it. I decided to post it i put a filter on it and the caption was: disneyland with my gorgeous girlfriend!

I got tons of likes as soon as i posted it. I noticed brooke liked and commented: Love you so much hayes!

I answered back with love you more babe!

As soon as I said that people saw our comments and put

^^^aweeee goals

^^otp

i love my fans so much. But I love brooke more lol.

Brooke pov
It's so fun to be in Disneyland 😍 my favorite ride is space mountain. So we decided to go on that first. Our group were split up with nash and cam, carter and jack and jack, sammy and mahogany, and me and hayes.

"Babe lets go on space mountain first." I said.

"Okay but after we are going on cars land."

____
I don't really know how to explain Disneyland so it's the end of their first Disneyland day
________

"Tonight was really fun." I said while laying next to hayes in our bed.

"Yeah I know." he said kissed my cheek.
He wrapped his arms around me and spoke.

"Goodnight babe I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you too hayes." and with that sleep overcame me.