Chapter 19 : Trust

Hayes pov
Ever since the incident at the restaurant brooke has been kind of distant. I mean yeah she forgave me but she told me she needs some space and I'm supporting her. But it's been a week already I mean how much space does she need? It's hard being away from her. I mean brooke and I are the only ones that take online school so all my friends are busy with real school so I don't really have anyone. I've been trying to be supportive but it's hard. I should text her.

Me: hey babe, I miss you 😥

Babe 😍😍😍 : I miss you too handsome 😘😘 soon we can hang out ok ? 😊

Me : ok it's been hard 😕

Babe 😍😍😍 : we can hang out today! How about 1 ? 💗

I look at the time. 12:56.

Me: ok you can come over! 😘

Babe 😍😍😍 : okkkkk love see you soon 💗

Brooke pov
I put on a black juicy couture zip up with black leggings. Yes I love black on black. *tweet tweet*
I looked at my phone and I had a text from Blair. Blair was my other best friend other than Kendall. I forgot about her i miss her so much!!

Blair 💗 : hey girly! I'm coming down to NC to visit my aunt and we should get together!

Oh my god I'm so excited finally a friend!!!

Me: Oh my gosh!!! Yes we need to hang out when are you coming? 💁

Blair 💗 : I'm coming friday through monday!

Me: I can't wait !! 😊😊😊

So tomorrow is Friday so she is coming tomorrow. I can't wait I finally get to have a friend here! I look at the time and it's 1:18. Oh fuck I was supposed to be at hayes house by 1. I grabbed my phone and ran to hayes house. I rang the doorbell and hayes answered.
"I was starting to worry you weren't gonna come." he said and took a breath of relief.
"Oh." I said and his face dropped. I'm still kind of distant with hayes I don't know if I can trust him that much. I'm nice to him over text but in person it's harder to maintain.
"Babe I know it's harder for you to trust me. But when you act like this and hardly talk it's pretty much like your not here at all. Can't we just go back to the way it used to be?" He pleaded.
"I don't know hayes if I can trust you. Three girls have already kissed you and it's hard. Because when we were dating three girls lips have been attached to yours and there not mine. So I don't know hayes. I don't know if it will ever be the same." I said.
"Well if it won't be the same then forget it. I'm done with this. I'm done with us. but when you act this way it's pretty much like were broken up. Yeah I'll miss you like hell but I'll get through it like everyone else does. So I'm sorry brooke I love you but were over." he said.
"Hayes no. I love you. Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean it will eventually get better but for now it will be like this. Not the whole time. All couples go through this but they fight through it they don't give up. So hayes if your gonna give up that easy then fine. But just no you will never get me back."

"Brooke I really do love you but I just can't do this anymore" he sighs"maybe we can still be friends" he waves off going down the stairs.

"Hayes" I call out to him.

"Yeah this is my house" he comes back "sorry" he shuts the door.
What just happened. I thought hayes loved me. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked harder. No answer. I rang the doorbell and banged on the door. No answer. That's when the tears started pouring. I started banging on the door.
"ANSWER THE DOOR!" I yelled banging on the door.
Nash answered.
"What the hell brooke what's wrong?" He yelled noticing my tears.
"Hayes broke up with me that's what's wrong. Why would he do this. I cant believe it. I loved him. I poured my heart out to him. He can't do this nash! We loved each other!!" I said and just broke down. I got down on my knees and just let all the tears get out.
Nash walked over and wrapped his arms around me.
"It's gonna be okay brooke. shh." he said rubbing my back.
"No it's not!" I said getting up while walking to my house while the tears just kept flowing. I can't do this. Why would he break up with me I took him back 3 times!! I hate hayes grier why would he do this to me. I need to text him.

Me: hayes why would you do this. i took you back three times. THREE FUCKING TIMES. i mess up once and you let me go. Hayes it will be back to normal just take me back please babe.

Babe 😍💗 : I'm sorry brooke. I can't do this. We fight to much. Yeah every couple fights but were 14! We shouldn't be fighting this much.

When I saw that message tears poured out. I changed his contact name to just Hayes Grier.

Me: well screw you hayes. every time I broke up with you i took you back after you begged me. i beg you too and you just give up. when this whole thing started when you screwed up!! So why should I be the one paying for our mistakes. I love you Hayes I can't believe your doing this.

And after that long message all he fucking said was : sorry

FUCK HAYES GRIER! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM I HATE HAYES GRIER.

_________
Hey guysss thanks for reading!! Stay perfect love ya 💗