Chapter 4: Disneyland

*2 months later*
Brooke pov
So it's been two months since I saw that logan guy at panda express and nothing else happened with him so I guess that's good. But my mom bought me two tickets to Disneyland in Anaheim and I am so excited! Me and hayes are going! Well I haven't asked him yet but I'm going to! We are going for two months! Well we won't go to Disneyland the whole two months but we will stay in Anaheim. I texted hayes earlier inviting him over and he will be here any minute. Ding dong. He's here!I opened the door and he was standing there on his phone. As soon as I opened the door he put his phone away and smiled.
"Hey babe." he smiled and kissed my lips
"Hey." I said winking
"So you said you wanted to talk?"
"Yeah about that, so my mom bought two tickets for Disneyland in Anaheim and not for me and her for me and you and I really want you to come! So can you?"
"Um well I have to ask. I might have magcon one of those days. How long is it?"
"Um we will be there for two months."
"babe we got invited to magcon. what about that?"
"It's not until October 15th and we are leaving Disneyland on October 13th. "
"So we will only be home for one day then leave again?"
"Yeah I guess so. "
"Well then I don't know. I'm sorry."
"Hayes I already bought the tickets! Who will go with me?"
"I don't know find someone. Maybe you should of asked me instead of buying the tickets right away?"
"Well sorry for thinking of you. "
"It's okay. But maybe if you actually had friends you could go with someone. You can't just always count on me!"
I got tears in my eyes.
"Okay sorry for not having any friends since I just moved in. Just get out hayes. I'm done with this conversation."
"Good because I am too!"
With that he walked out and slammed the door. Good thing my mom was at work. I can't believe this happened. We never fight. And I couldn't believe he said that. I ran up to my room and started crying. I got under the covers and just cried my eyes out. Then my phone started vibrating. If it's hayes I will answer but I'll be mad but we need to talk this through. But it was my mom.
"Hello." I groaned
"Hey baby I have to work overtime so I will be home tomorrow night. You can sleep at hayes if you want or hayes can sleep at our house."
"Okay thanks mom."
"K honey love you bye."
"Bye."
"Oh wait honey."
"Yeah?"
"Um what did hayes say about disneyland?"
"Oh he doesn't know yet he has to ask."
"Okay hun bye."
I hung up and put my phone down. And my phone started ringing again. Omg. It was hayes..
"What?" I said
"Hey brooke listen I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't of said that stuff. And I talked to my mom and I wanna go to Disneyland with you. "
"Okay hayes well I don't know. You hurt my feelings."
"Can I come over?"
"I guess."
I hung up and put my phone down. I got up and changed. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I took off all my makeup and just re did a little mascara. Then I put on VS sweats and a over sized t shirt. When I was done the door bell rang.
"Hey hayes come in."
He walked in and just kissed my lips.
"Listen brooke I'm sorry. Right when I walked out I knew I screwed up. Your the best thing that happened to me and I don't want to ruin that. "
"Okay hayes I just hope we don't fight again because they are stupid."
"We won't and of course I will go to Disneyland with you."
I smiled and hugged him.
"Well my mom is working over time again so will you spend the night?"
"Sure!"
We sat on the couch and began watching a movie.
"So babe since we are going to be in Anaheim we are probably going to spend time with your hometown friends right?" Hayes said
"Yeah! I miss my best friend so much! I haven't seen in her in forever. Her name is kendall! You will probably think she is pretty. "
"Even if I do your my girlfriend and nobody can beat your beauty. "
"Aw hayes."
Hayes pov
Me and brooke were talking when she mentioned her friend kendall. And I know kendall but not like personally from one of her YouTube videos. It was like a challenge and I thought kendall was prettier than brooke. But now that I saw brooke in person I like her way better and she is my girlfriend and I picked her for a reason. I just hope nothing happens when we visit her. But that's up to me. I was thinking about that when brooke started talking.
"Hey lets actually FaceTime kendall right now and tell her were coming!"
I smiled and nodded.

"Hey kenny!" Brooke said
"Hey brooke! Hey hayes! Brooke has told me a lot about you!" She raised her eyebrows and laughed. Her laugh was so cute.
"Haha has she?" I looked at her and smiled.
"So kendall I have something to tell you. Hayes and I are coming to Anaheim for two months!"
"Really that's great! I'm so excited!"
"Good! I'm excited too! Well we are watching a movie so I'll see you in a week!"
"Okay bye I love you!"
"Love you too kenny!"
Then brooke hung up and looked at me and I was staring at her. She scrunched her nose and smiled then she leaned in and kissed my lips. And it was kind of intense. It lasted like two minutes. When she pulled away she hugged me.
"Hayes I just want to know how much you mean to me. Like you mean a lot to me. When I found out I was moving I didn't know if I could make it but you re-assured me. I really like you and your the best thing that has happened to me. Your not only my boyfriend your my best friend. And even though we have only been dating for 3 months I know your the one for me."
"Awh babe you are the best. Your the best. And I just realized our 4 month anniversary we will be in Anaheim!"
"Oh yeah yay!" She smiled and hugged and kissed me again. And after that I realized she was the one for me. I didn't like kendall I liked brooke and I am the luckiest man in the world for having her as my girlfriend.

__________
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is REALLY short but I wanted you guys to know what's going on so I updated! I'll most likely update tomorrow or in two days!
__________