Chapter 16: whateva

Brooke pov
I didn't feel like changing and plus it was just hayes I don't have to look super pretty for him. I walked over to hayes house and rang the doorbell. Elizabeth answered.

"Hey baby, hayes is upstairs in his room."

"Ok thank you." I said while smiling. I walked up the stairs and saw hayes laying on his bed on his phone. I walked in and sat on his bed.
"Ok what do you wanna talk about."

"The argument we had, obviously. I mean brooke do you really want to break up with me?"

"Yeah because if your gonna be like that through the whole relationship I can't stand it. I'm sorry but it's annoying. Just because I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't have friends that are boys."

"I know brooke it's just that guy was obviously very attractive and obviously very into you. I just don't want to get hurt."

"So what your saying is you don't trust me? You think I'm gonna go kiss another guy. Even though I should be the one with trust issues because you kissed two girls while we were dating."

"Ok first of all they kissed me. And no I totally 100 percent trust you I just don't trust him. "

"Hayes I don't care I will be careful. I can stand up for myself."

"Ok it's just when I was dating jordan she cheated on me three times before I broke up with her so I kind of have trust issues."

"Ok well I'm not jordan."

"I know that and I trust you. So are we good?"

"No.." I said and glared at him.

"What why?!"

"Remember what you said, how my dad left me at 3?" I said and my eyes began to water.

"Oh right I am really sorry about that brooke." He said and cuddled me into his chest.
I pushed him off.
"Yeah it's okay. But let's just be friends."
"Friends?" He said his voice getting shaky.
"Friends." I whispered back.
Then tears started pouring out of his eyes.
"Hayes aw don't cry we are still friends. How about we go get ice cream?"
He nodded his head and we stood up and began our walk to ice cream. While walking he intertwined his fingers with mine but I pulled away.
"Just friends, remember hayes?" I smiled at him.
"Oh right." he said while his cheeks flushed with red.
We arrived at the ice cream shop and took some pictures with fans then ordered ice cream.
"I'll have one scoop of cookies n cream please. " I said and smiled.
"I'll have one scoop of rocky road." hayes said.
We got our ice cream and sat at a table.
"Brooke why are we doing this. I love you. I don't want to break up. We already broke up for three months and I was miserable! I can't do it again! Brooke please I'm begging you. "
"Hayes too many things happen while were a couple. We fight so much. It's better friends. Because we don't fight as much. " I said and grabbed his hand.
"Brooke please. All couples fight. If you don't that's pretty strange. C'mon brooke one more chance please brooke. I can't go a day without calling you mine. " Hayes said.
"Fine hayes one more chance." I said and smiled.
He kissed my lips and when he released he smiled.
"I missed those lips. "
I smiled and rubbed his cheek with my hand.
We got up and began to walk back. He intertwined his fingers with mine and this time I didn't let go. I let him. Since we were a couple again. I know I'm not gonna be with hayes forever but I love him and it's so hard to let him go. We arrived back at his house and went upstairs in his room to watch a movie. Through out the movie my mom texted me.

Mommy 💗 : honey i just won two tickets to sun splash waterpark for tomorrow, ask hayes if you two wanna go.

Me: ok thanks mom 💗

"Hayes , my mom won two tickets to sun splash wanna go tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, who's gonna bring us though?" he asked.

"My mom." I said and smiled.

"Ok then we will go. but I like hardly ate my ice cream so wanna go get something to eat I'm starving?" Hayes said.

"Fineee let's go to Applebee's 😍." I said and he agreed.
I went in Nash's room and he was asleep. I lifted up his arm and went under the covers with him and cuddled into his side. Then he opened his eyes.

I laughed. "Hey buddy, will you take me and hayes to Applebee's." I asked and smiled.

"Fine. lets go." he said and kissed my forehead.
We stayed cuddled for a little longer then got up. We all got in the car and nash drove us. I was in shotgun and loser hayes was in the back. Hahaaha. We arrived and I smiled.
I kissed Nash's cheek and thanked him.
We got out and I grabbed hayes hand. When we arrived the girl hostess was all flirty with hayes. Even though I was standing right there. She looked about 16. She does know hayes is 14 right??
"Hey cutie, how many?"
"Uh 2." he said obviously weirded out.
"Ok right this way." she grabbed his other available hand but he pulled it away quickly. She sat us down and left.

"Bitch." I said and glared at her.

"Hahahaha she does know I'm 14 right?" He said and laughed.

"Exactly. and your also taken." I said and grabbed his hand.

"I know babe." he said and winked.

Then the waiter cute. And the waiter was so cute oh my god.
"Hi guys my name is Trevor and I'll be taking care of you guys today. Can I start you off with some drinks?" He asked.

"Yeah uh I'll just have an ice water." I said fluttering my eyes.

"I'll have a rootbeer." hayes said.

"Ok I'll be right back with those." Trevor said.

*1 hour later*
Hayes pov
"Well that was good." I said while walking out.
"Aren't you happy I picked Applebee's?" Brooke said and smiled.
I nodded in agreement.
Nash was outside so we got in the car.
"Hey guys how was it?" Nash asked.
"Super good." brooke said and smiled.
We arrived back home and nash drove away to go to Emily's.
It was 7pm so we went in the family room to watch a movie. That's what were pretty much doing the whole night. I can't wait for the waterpark tomorrow.

_________
Sorry guys for a short chapter! The next chapter will be long when they go to the water park! And thank you guys for 900+ reads please help me get to 1k!! Love you guys , stay perfect !! I'll update soon !