Chapter 8: Magcon

Brooke pov
So we got back from Anaheim last night and it was a great trip. Right now I'm laying in bed and today is the last day before we leave again to Magcon. That's a lot of work ugh. And it's San Diego so we are going back to LA. Now that I think of it we should of just stayed but we didn't bring enough stuff. It was 9 am and today I am spending the day with my friend I made at school. Her name is lauren. She is really pretty. She has light brown hair and sparkling green eyes. All the guys practically drool over her. Except hayes of course. Haha he's mine forever. She is meeting me at the mall at 10 so I decided to get ready. I jumped in the shower then shaved my legs. I then dried my hair and straightened it. I wore a pink VS jacket with light washed jeans and my chestnut uggs. Then I did my makeup and sprayed perfume. I was done. And it was 9:45. Nash was giving me a ride there cuz my mom is at work and of course hayes is coming. Nash texted me saying he was here so I walked out. I sat in the front and hayes was in the back.

"Hey babe." Hayes said

"Hey. " I smiled.

We arrived at the mall and hayes said he will walk me out. And nash went to find a parking spot because nash and hayes are seeing a movie. As soon as me and hayes arrived at the entrance I saw Lauren walking my way.

"Okay hayes she is here. Bye. " I said

"Bye babe have a good time. I love you. "

"Love you too. "

We kissed on the lips and hugged goodbye. Then Lauren and I met in the middle and hugged.

"Ooo la la is that your boyfriend?"

"No I just kiss random guys. Haha yes that's my boyfriend. "

"Awe how cute. What's his name?"

"Hayes. "

She practically spit out the Starbucks she had.

"Hayes grier?" She said shocked

"Yeah it's not a big deal. "

"Wow your probably the luckiest girl in the world. "

"Ha I guess I am. "

Me and Lauren ended up buying a lot of stuff and after a couple hours I saw hayes walking towards me. He came and hugged me.

"Hey beautiful. " He said

"Hey babe. This is Lauren. Lauren this is hayes. "

"Nice to meet you lauren. "
They hugged and Lauren was fangirling on the inside.

"Well c'mon babe nash is waiting for us. He is taking pictures with fans but I escaped it. Haha. "

"Okay bye lauren" I hugged her and we walked away.

Hayes grabbed my hand and we walked. As soon as we walked hayes had to stop and take pics with fans. But I did too so it wasn't a big deal. Then hayes grabbed my hand again. And we kept walking. Since it was close to Halloween the mall was decorated like Halloween. All of sudden a sign stopped us and it said KISS!! Then fans started forming around us and were chanting KISS KISS! So hayes grabbed my face and we kissed. For only like 1 minute. Then all the fans awed and then we kept going on. That was really weird and awkward. Like it was so random.

"That was really weird. Like I can't get over it. "

"I know that was really weird but don't worry about. I mean come on we got to kiss. "

"I can kiss you any time. " I say and he smiles

We get into Nash's car and drive home. When we arrive my mom texts me.