✨Prologue✨

~10th Century flashback~

Life is sweet, life is amazing and truly remarkable. My family and I are the most loved people throughout our village, we are known to be the most loving family people have ever met. Especially when it came down to me and my sisters. All the boys in the village would try to sway us with their charming looks, but I had my eyes on a set of brothers.

Lot's of people think I'm crazy for towing with the two brothers, but I just can't help my self. Why have one when you can have both?

"Come sister, the celebration is starting!"  My second oldest sister shouted as she rushed into my room.

"Tatia please, I'm almost ready." I fixed my long red dress as I grabbed my mask and rushed out the door.

A celebration is underway in our village, where meat is being cooked over bonfires and villagers are dancing around together, wearing festive masks.

"There you are Tatia, Emily. Come and dance with us." Amara grabbed my hands as Katerina grabs on to Tatia.

We were all wearing different color dresses. When we was younger, we all chose one color. Amara chose purple, Tatia chose blue, Katerina chose green and I chose the best color ever, red.

The reason we chose these colors was so that people would recognize which sister they were talking to. Also we wore bracelets that Tatia made for us.

We were wearing long dresses that looked exactly a like

We were wearing long dresses that looked exactly a like. Amara, wearing purple, Tatia, wearing blue, Katerina, wearing a forest green and we all had matching mask.

We put on the mask as we danced around the fire. I  lift up my mask so I can smile at one of the village boys before another grabs me by the arm and spins me around towards him. He has long blond hair and pretty blue eyes.

"Well, Hello there love." He smirks at me as he twirls me around, and I giggle.

"Well, I would say this is creepy, but I'll let it pass since your mighty handsome." Katerina then pops up behind me and smiles at the strange boy.

"He's totally your type." She holds out her hand, and I roll my eyes. "I'm Katerina Petrova."

He then takes her hand and plants a kiss upon it. "It's a pleasure, I'm Niklaus, and who may you be." He asked as his eyes landed back on me.

"Meet Emily, our little sister." Amara stated as she and Tatia walks up as well.

They all take off their mask and smile. "Wow, there's four of you." He said shocked.

"Yea, we're quadruplets, it's crazy how we look exactly alike." I said shyly.

"If you ever wanna know who's who, just looks at our bracelets. I'm blue, Amara is purple, Katerina is green, and our beloved little sister is red." Tatia explained to the blue eyed man.

"Niklaus, our mother would like to speak to us." A man with long brown hair and pretty brown eyes stated as he walks up to greet us . It was the man I was smiling at earlier. "Who are your new friends brother?"

"Brother?" I asked looking between the two. "I guess good looks run in the family."

"I'm Elijah the third oldest." He takes my hand in his and kisses it. "Who may you be?"

"I'm Emily, and these are my sister's. Amara, Tatia, and Katerina." I pointed to each sister as I introduced them.

"Girls it's time to feast." Our mother called out towards us.

"Coming mother!" We all shouted together.

"It was a pleasure meeting you boys, I hope to see you again." They both took a hand and kissed it causing me to blush constantly.

"Don't worry love you will, very soon." He smirks at me.

I smile at them once more before my sister's and I link arms and walks away giggling.

You never really know when you found the right one, but honestly maybe there isn't the one. Maybe there's two people out there that are truly meant for you, and I believe I found mine. The first time I ever met the brothers I knew, that one day they wound be mines.

~End of Flashback~