✨6. How could you allow this✨

I'm back in the dark room, that I most definitely do not want to be in. I have to much going on in my life and I have to add her on top of it. Dark Emily wants me to wake her so badly and I will never ever set her free.

"What do you want?" I asked my evil self and she chuckles wickedly.

"I'm impressed, you unlocked a memory. I guess I should've known that the power of love would do that." She smirks as I raise an eyebrow.

"How do you know about that?"

"Hello earth to Emily, I've been here since your memories were erased. What do you think I was doing all that time?" 

"Wait, so you know who erased me and my sister's memories? Tell me."

"Oh sweetie, I know everything. I know who erased your memories, I know why they erased your memories, I know every single memory about you and those Mikaelson boys, I know who's after you, and I know why she is after you. I mean she's the one who switch the spells."

"What do you mean switch the spell? How do you even know all of this?" And who is she?"

"Set me free and I'll tell you." She smirks and walks closer to me as I begin to walk back. "Oh come on, I can't hurt you without hurting myself."

"Does my sister's have a evil side as well?"

"Sadly no, she only wanted you. She wants those Mikaelsons to pay for what they did to her. Starting by having you forget. That pained them, but now she wants them to hurt. What better way than that, than to have you completely forget? Or better, have them killed."

"Wait what!?"

"Come on Em, your a smart girl. Put the pieces together, her plan is almost complete. I've did my part by trying my best to keep all of those memories hidden. Sooner are later you will get them back or, you will simply forget them forever. Trust me, if you ever find out the whole truth, you'll be begging me to come out and play. Tick Tock Emily, your time is running out." She snaps my neck and I gasps awake in bed.

This can not be happening to me.

"Hey you okay?" Damon asked as he and Stefan walked into my room.

My life is falling apart, someone out there wants me dead or worst and I don't even know who. Why is this woman starting to mess with me now? And what exactly did the Mikaelsons do her that she had to drag me along the way. Maybe I should talk to Aunt Marylyn she always know exactly what to do.

"Are you? I mean I know it's weird to have these two guys suddenly fighting for the love of your girlfriend." Damon and Stefan each climb into the bed with me. Stefan on the right, Damon on the left.

"Well, that all depends on you, should we be worried?"  Damon ask as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Damon I want you and Stefan, no one can change my mind about that. Not even the Mikaelsons, I don't care how much history we have, they were my old life and now you guys are my new one." I kiss both of their foreheads and cuddle up with them.

The truth is I have no idea what I'm doing. When I'm with the Salvatores of course I'm happy. They do everything right,we barely argue, they let me make my own decisions sometimes, and they know me. But when it comes to the Mikaelsons it's a different story, they really know me. They know things about me that Stefan and Damon don't. How could I be stuck in this position, the real question is, who is all behind this and why?

As I lay here with two of my favorite people. My sister's rush in the room.

"Okay, I know that we have a lot going on, but there is no way in hell that I'll let this evil bitch ruin our 1,019 birthday bash." Katherine states as she flops on my bed.