✨2. Goodnight Sweetheart✨

Later that night we all got ready for this party. {Outfits above} We go to parties nearly every night and it be the best nights ever. Damon and Stefan came to get us we each had to take separate cars though. Damon, Stefan, Katherine and I all took Damon's car. While Amaria and Tatiana drove Ria's car.

Stefan, Damon and I started off a weird couple. When I first met them was actually at their house, during one of their parties. The boys was unsure on who would date me, so I gave them a better idea.

~Flashback~

I was sitting on the Damon's bed reading a book when both of the Salvatores rushed into the room. I've been knowing them for weeks now and well I could tell that both of them want my affection.

"Em, can we all talk please?" Stefan asked shyly.

I look up at them from my book and they both seemed pretty nervous. "Um, sure." I place down my book and moves a piece of hair out my face, safely tucking it behind my ear. "What is it?"

"We've all known each other for a while now." Stefan began.

"Look make a choice him or me." Damon groaned out, getting straight to the point.

I never really thought it would get to this point, I hate choosing. I like both of the brothers and I don't really know who to pick.

I look at Stefan.

He's the good guy with a secret, the mystery guy who everyone wants to know. He thinks that if people knew who he really was then, they would think he's a monster. His ripper side is who he is and I wouldn't want him to change himself for absolutely no one. He's pure at heart and he always put others before his self.

I look at Damon.

He's the bad guy with no remorse, the guy who everyone hates. He doesn't care what people know about him, he's ruthless and doesn't mind being the bad guy. In reality that's only what he wants people think, he's really a sweetheart and deep deep down he really does care. People might think that he doesn't, but he actually does and he would always be there if you need him.

"Emily?" Stefan asked while I look between the two.

"Oh, right sorry." I continue to look between the brothers and I get up and stand by the window. "I'm different than other girls."

"What do you mean?" Damon asked and I turned to face them.

"Well, sometimes I could want one guy at a time, or maybe even one girl, but with guys like you."

"You want both." Stefan finished and I awkwardly bite my lip.

"I know it's weird and people judge but, I don't give a damn. If my heart wants two people at once then that's what I want. Other people don't control my life and I'm willing to date you both if that's okay." The room went quiet and they both share a look.

Coming out as Poly has always been tuff for me. Some people think it's weird and other people think that it's wrong. I don't care what people think anymore, if I want something I get it.

"Well, I'm down." Damon smirks and I smile at him then look at Stefan. "Come on brother, sharing is caring."

I chuckle at Damon and walk over to Stefan. "Please, don't make me choose."