✨12. Rebekah Mikaelson✨

We're all still sitting in the living room. Everyone wanted to be present for when I get my memories back. "Okay, let's do this." I say as I turn to face Bekah. "What do you remember about us?"

"Well, there's soo many memories, how about we start when we first met?"

"Okay, do you remember the words that were exchanged?"

"I was looking at some pretty flowers by the white oak tree and you were on the other side. We were picking some nice roses and I believe I was obsessed with your dressed." She explained and I smile at the pretty blonde.

"What was the words to the end of our conversation?"

"Rebekah....Rebekah Mikaelson." That's when it happened, another memory rushing towards the surface. I wench in pain and I feel both Klaus and Elijah place there hands on me. My nose bleed a bit as I get sucked into a new memory.

~New Memory Unlocked~

I was picking some flowers from under the white oak tree. "Tomar lento. Na paz, amor." I chanted as the white pollen fell from the tree to the ground. It was winter here in the New world. This was always my favorite time of year, people expect that since it's cold the flowers will die...well not while I'm around. "Belle la vie a cette fleur, maintentant." I chanted as the dead flowers around the tree started to come back to life.

My mother told my sister's and I that it was okay for us to be who we are here. There were wolves and witches that lived all around us, a place were we could never get sick or hurt. We only been here for 3 years and it's so peaceful and quiet.

I bend down and smile as I begin to pick up some roses. I love roses, but I hate to smell them because I believe that all flowers smell the same. "Oh..my..god." I hear a girl say from the other side of the big tree. "I'm in love with your bloody dress." I look over to her and smile.

"Well, thank you very much. My sister made it for me." I get up from the ground and walk over to the beautiful blonde. She had beautiful long hair and pretty blue eyes. "Your dress is amazing as well."

"Please, this old thing." She holds out one of her white roses. "You know, I seen what you did with the tree and flowers, that's very impressive."

"Oh, thank you very much. Are you a witch or maybe even a wolf?" I asked the pretty blonde as I take her roses and smile.

"No, I wished though. My mother is and witch and my half brother is a wolf." She say as she tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. I never really met anyone since I been here, of course we know all of the villagers but, we don't really have friends.

"Half brother? Do you mind if I ask about that? I don't mean to intrude."

"I would tell you another day." She mumbled as she looks to the ground.

"I would like that, me and you will be amazing friends." I shake her hand and smile.

"EM!! MOTHER WANTS YOU INSIDE BEFORE THE STORM!!" One of my sister yell out and I look back towards her.

"TELL MOTHER THAT I COULD STOP THIS STORM WITH JUST A WAVE OF MY HAND!!"

"EMILY VANESSA PETROVA!! STOP MESSING WITH NATURE AND GET YOUR SELF IN THIS COTTAGE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!!" My mom yelled and I groaned and roll my eyes.