✨11. What am I going to do✨

The next day after eating breakfast with the girls at the Grill. Rebekah and Freya took me to the Salvatore house. I wanted to return Damon things and see what Stefan was up to. My sister's were going stay at Caroline's house along with Bon Bon and Care, because after I'm done with the boys I'm heading over to the Mikaelsons to have one on ones with all of them.

I didn't want my sister freezing, and just standing there looking stupid in front of people, so they're just going to stay put at Cares house. "We're here if you need us." I nod at the blonde vampire and get out of the car.

I grabbed the box with all of Damon's belongings and I get out the car, and head in the house. It was quiet, it reeked of alcohol, and there was no one in sight. "Damon? Stefan?!" I shout through the house and both of them vamp speed towards me.

"Emily I-....is that my stuff?" Damon asked and I nod and hand it over to him. "Emily can we please talk about this?"

"There's nothing to talk about. Just give the rest of my stuff to Stefan, at least I know that he'll never hurt me." I hug and kiss Stefan. "I'll be at the Mikaelsons all day today."

"Wait, what? No, no!" He said grabbing a hold of my hand, pulling away from the hug.

"I want my memories back Stef, I feel like I'm going crazy and all I want is to know what type of life I had back then. I need to know who I was." He nods, and lets my hand go. "I'll be okay." I go to the front door but Damon vamp speed in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked looking me up and down.

"You literally just heard me." I said trying to move passed him.

"No." He said standing in front of me again.

"Get out of my way, Dam..." Before I can finish, He grabs her arm.

"If you so much as try and take a step out of this house..." Stefan cuts him off.

"Damon." He spoke calmly to him.

"Stay out of this, Stefan." He snapped not removing his eyes from mines. "I know that I hurt you, but going over to the Mikaelsons is low even for you."

"Let her go." Stefan says and I just stand there staring at him. I don't care what he says, I'm leaving this house one way or another.

"Are you kidding me? You already know that their trying to take her from us." Stefan grabs his arm.

"You heard me. I said let her go." He looks Damon in the eyes. 

Here it goes.

"That's twice today you've stood in my way. I wouldn't try a third." He said glaring at his brother.

"Will you both stop, god. Damon leave me alone I can make my on decisions." I said removing his hand from me. "You cheated...not me."

"How many times do I have to apologize, I never meant to hurt you Emily and you know that." He said as he turned around and poured him a drink.

"I don't know anything Damon, all I know is that the man that I love slept with some whore who's been out to get me since the beginning!" I shouted at my ex as I followed him to the bar.

Stefan stands behind me and place his hands on my shoulders. "Maybe he should stay focus on Elenor." He kiss my cheek then goes to have a seat.

"Don't start with me, Stefan. She was just my mistake, you're loving this aren't you. You finally get the girl all to yourself.." He turns towards us while drinking.

"I think you screwed up Damon, and I'm here to pick up the pieces as always." Stefan says from his seat.

"You should be thankful she's here. She keeps me from going for what I really want." He said as if someone just possessed him. Tears started to form in my eyes. "Wait, I didn't mean that."