✨1. A Night to Remember✨

~Present day~

"Wake the fuck up." I heard one of my sister's say as she storms into my room. I would love to just sleep for once without any of them storming into my bed room. I get it we love each other so much that we decided to get this huge mansion together, but for the love of god I just want privacy in the morning.

"She's right, you're the only one still in bed." Another sister says as she opens my curtains and I telekinetically close them. "Stop being a prude." She opens them again and I groan as I sit up in bed.

"You know, I love you both." I smile sarcastically. "But waking me up is a death wish." I then glare at the two as they roll their eyes.

"Katherine and I, would like it if you wasn't always a bitch." Tatiana stated as she pulls the blankets off of me.

"I'm only a bitch because you girls make me that way." I grab the blankets and through them back over my head.

"Em, come on get up, tonight there's a party at the grill and I wanna go." Katherine pouted as she lays on top of me.

My sister's and I may share the same face but our personality's were quite different. Amaria was born first, so she basically acts like the mom of the group. Tatiana came next, she's mostly laid back and loves to have a good time. Katherine came after, she's sweet when she wants to be, but she's a bitch. Then there's me, I'm basically all of them put into one.

"Get off of me you whore." I groaned as I push her off me and she falls on the floor.

"Ouch!" She gets up and repeatedly hits me with a pillow. "You no good twat."

"Ascendo!" I chanted as Katherine starts to float into the air. "Icaeus." She then flys across my room and out the door. "Who's the twat now?" I smirk as I lay back in my bed.

My sister's and I fight like this all the time. We never let it get to a certain extent, but the first time we did was 1,000 years ago. My sister's and I don't really remember much from our past. It's like some spots are missing. Our mother made us immortal after a certain incident that happened in our village. That day was just awful, but yet I don't remember the family neither the boy.

It's like a huge part of our life is missing. It doesn't bother me as much, but sometimes I can't help but wonder. What happened all those years ago?

~Flashback~

My sister's and I were walking with our mother through the village, when suddenly a boy comes shouting and yelling, carrying the dead body of a little boy. "Mother!!!"

"No, no!! What happened?" A blonde headed lady cried out as she rushes over to the boy.

"The wolves! I am sorry, I'm so sorry!" My and sister's I share a look as we run over to the family.

"We must save him. Please, there must be a way!" The lady pleaded to the witch Ayana, as he held the boy in her arms.

"The spirits will not give us a way. Your boy is gone." She says towards the woman sympathetically.

"No! No!!!" She clutches the boy body, as I bend down next to the blonde headed boy and comfort him in my arms.

"It's okay, I'll always be here for you." I mumbled as he cries on my shoulder, holding him in my arms.