✨3. Do I Know You✨

~A week later Time Skip~

It's been a week now since Vicki died. I'm still trying to figure out all the pieces. Who is the girl or women and why does she want to hurt me? I never wanted anyone to die and I be the reason. Matt has completely shut down. His mom left, his dad died and now his sister is gone as well. It's been pretty quiet since the last incident so I decided to visit my only and favorite aunt.

"Hello? Aunt M I'm here!" I shouted through the house as I entered. Every time I needed something and my mom wasn't around, I knew I could always count on my Aunt Marylyn aka my mom's crazy sister.

"There she is, my favorite pumpkin in the whole patch." She pulls me into a tight hug and I laugh awkwardly. Did I mention she was crazy.

"Aunt M, please don't call me that." I placed my bag down and released from our hug. "Have you heard from my mom?"

"Yes, she's in Peru." She takes my bag and hangs it by the door. She's always been a clean freak.

"This is their 3rd time there. When are they coming home?" I groaned as I sat in the kitchen. My parents hate being in one place for so long, so they travel over and over and over again. The last time I heard from them were 4 months ago, and they were in Hawaii not Peru.

"You know your parents. They love to explore, when they asked for you girls to join you told them no." She starts fixing me some cookies and brownies. "Now, I heard about Vicki. I told your mom and she wants you to be careful now that theres a new threat."

" I always do, I'm a werewitch, the first of my kind. You and mom teach me great spells and dad teaches me how to control my wolf." She set the cookies down and I grab one.

"I know sweetheart, I just want you and your sister's to stay safe. Speaking of, where are they?"

"Ria is with Matt and Katherine and Tatiana are at the house. I was going to meet them there after I left the Salvatores. Um, I actually wanted to ask you something." I slowly bite the cookie and look at her.

"Let me guess, you want me to see your future?" I happily nod my head and she smiles. "Give me your hands." I put the cookie down and place my hands in hers. "Relax your mind." I take deep breath's and she close her eyes.

I could feel her squeeze my hands tightly. When she opens her eyes she stares at me. "Well, what did you see?"

"Darkness." She mumbled and I quickly remove my hands from hers. "Hey, it's okay. Remember your future can always change."

"Right, uh I should go. My sister's are probably worried." I take all the cookies and brownies and stuff then in my bag.

"Hey I just made those." She glare at me and I place one cookie on the plate and smile.

"There you go." She smile and shake her head. "I love you."

She roll her eyes and kiss my forehead. "I love you too sweetheart. Now go before I make you cle-" Before she could finish I was already out the door and in my car.

~Time Skip~

I was standing in the mall admiring my outfit {outfit above.} I really needed to forget about what my aunt told me today. So I drug Katherine and Tatiana out of bed and well, they hate this idea.