✨8. What did she say✨

After we got ready we headed to the Mikaelsons place. I told Stefan that we were heading to have a sister dinner and he obviously believed me. Damon still wasn't answering my calls and I still wasn't sure why. I always trusted Damon just not around her and he knew that. He cheated on me once with her but it was just a kiss and I got over it, but I hate them alone together.

Amaria stayed home, she didn't want to see Finn and and I didn't blame her. I wasn't going to make her go anywhere she didn't wanna go. She's already going through things to help me with and I don't wanna add on to her pile.

We get out of that car and before I could even knock the door swings open. "Emily, ladies, welcome. Family, our guests have arrived." Elijah greets us and I give him a loving smile.

"Thanks for having us." My sister's and I walked in and we were greeted by all of the Mikaelsons, they just stood their smiling at us."All this staring, is creepy." I mumbled.

"You're hard to look away from love." Klaus says as he takes my hand in his and kiss my knuckles.

"Well thank you." I politely move my hand and Rebekah rushes over to hug me.

"I can't believe you're alive, I thought I lost my best friend all those years ago." She pulls away from the hug and goes over to my sister's.

Esther and Mikael share a look then Mikael link his arms with mines as we walked to the dining area. "So Emily, where's the lovely Amara tonight?"

"After everything that happened with Matt, she really wants to keep her distance." He pulls out my chair and I have a seat. Klaus sits on my right and Elijah on my left. My sister's sat across from me and Kol sat on the left of Katherine while Freya sat on the right of Tatiana. Rebekah sat on side of Freya and Finn sat on side of Elijah, while Esther and Mikael sat at each end.

"Not to be rude but, we didn't come here to eat. Fact, we didn't want to come here at all. But Emily did and there was no way we'll leave her here alone." Katherine snapped at the family and I roll my eyes.

"Yea, what Kat said. We know absolutely nothing about any of you, so why should we trust you?" Tatiana stated and I glare at them.

"Well, we want to get to the bottom of this memory loss thing. Have any of you asked Elizabeth or David?"

"Well, no not really, we want to keep our parents out of this. They always baby us and we want to figure things out for ourselves before our parents just take us away." As I speak, the family share a look then I share one with my sisters.

"So tell us, what was the last thing you remember before you left darling?" Kol asked Katherine as he holds his hand in hers I notice how Freya grabs a hold of Tatianas hand as well.

"I honestly don't remember. Why? Do you?" Everyone starts to eat but me, I wasn't really in the mood to eat anything.

"Well, were getting prepared for a very special day. Then the next day your mom comes to tell us they you all died and that her and David were moving away. We didn't want to believe it but, she was a wreck and so were Niklaus and Elijah." I stared at the Mikaelson mother in shock then look towards my sister's who also had a shock face.

"Our mom told us that we were leaving because it was time to start a life somewhere else." Tatiana looks at me and she could see the tears forming. "Em?"

"She lied, why would our mother lie? I mean she must've had good reasons right?" I mumbled out as I cross my arms and sit back in the chair. Elijah and Klaus both set one of their hands on each of my thighs. I jump slightly but instantly calm down.

"Have you lost your appetite love?." Klaus asked looking at me.

"I just can't believe this, I wonder what else lies are they hiding." I begin to take nibbles at my food while lost in thought. Like, how could my mom lie to them, but also us. The real questions are, Is she the one who erased our memories? Does she know who the Mikaelsons are? Do they even remember everything that has happened? So many questions and I would hate to ask her maybe I can just ask Aunt M.