Prologue

Good morning Star Warriors and a Happy May the 4th as well! In honor of this glorious holiday, I am releasing the prologue to What Could Have Been Part III: The Destined Warriors! Hope you all enjoy! :)

This is the prophecy of the destined warriors as described to Master Obi-wan Kenobi by the ghost of Qui-gon Jinn.

"Since the beginning of time, good and evil have been in great conflict. Just as all good can be reborn, so can that of evil. For in the days to come, a new Darkness will rise to power which will threaten the peace of the galaxy once again. The Sith were destroyed before by the Chosen One of prophecy but this is no longer his battle."
"Take heed, two warriors, two Jedi Knights, shall rise up, trained by the Chosen One to defeat the new generation of Sith. Through them, peace shall be restored throughout the galaxy..."
"If they do not fail."
"But be warned, while these warriors of destiny contain a great power individually, if they cannot find unity in each other, they will fall before the Sith. Their strength will be the others weakness, and their weakness will likewise be the others strength. They must be unitied and undevided otherwise, the faults between them will be their demise. These Knights must stand together in peace, in harmony, in nobility, in self-discipline, in friendship, and above all, in love."
"If they do not endure their trials together, their fate will fall to the Dark Side and the future of the galaxy will forever be in chaos..."
"This is the prophecy of the Destined Warriors. They are the galaxy's only hope."