2- Dispute

Estelle Marino above. Pic directly from the game

"Balance dear." "I'm trying..." I sighed and she smiled. Mr Wing stared for a bit before leaving. One of my legs were fine while the one that was stabbed was hard to walk on.

"Hmm... I hope you won't have a permanent limp... One of your legs are just unexercised." I nodded and we worked in this before she nodded. "Looks good for you. It's not too bad. Try walking to me." She backed up a bit and I struggled for a bit before walking to her. I didn't limp much lucky, and she nodded.

"There we go. Now, go on and head home. And congratulations on not losing your case. I'm not good at homicide cases, so I would've failed..." She sighed and I smiled. "Thank you Miss Celestine." She nodded and smiled. I went to my car and continued. I smiled and drove home. I just lived in a luxury like apartment and got a call.

I looked before happily picking up.

"Matsuri! How are you?" I cheered and she smiled.
"I'm doing great! And people really seem to like my voice, so my career is taking off! Though, they know that Hayumi and I are married!" She cheered and I nodded.
"That's great for you! Oh, how's Hayumi? Is he a successful writer too?"
"Yep! He's doing great! Where are you staying? We want to visit you! And what's your job? How's it going? Any lovers?" I smiled and spoke.
"No lovers. I'm in Stellis and a successful lawyer! I got my first case done alone successfully!" I cheered and she smiled.
"That's great! Oh, Hayumi's home! Give me a minute." I smiled and waited. She soon returned and spoke.
"(Y/n), tell Hayumi what you just told me! Oh, and we need to go to Stellis soon! It's where she is!" I laughed and heard him.
"Calm down Matsuri. First, how have you been (Y/n)?"
"I've been good. Oh, Matsuri told me that you're doing good at writing?"
"I think so... A few people have liked my books. Though, we do want to see you soon. So I hope you don't mind if we come over."
"Of course not! There's not enough room in my apartment for you two to stay, but my apartment building is great, so you two should be able to get a room here if you need to."
"That sounds good. Now, what did you tell Matsuri?"
"Right! Well, I became a lawyer and was actually able to join one of the best law agencies. Today was my first case that I did alone and I won the case!" I cheered he spoke.
"That's great! I can't wait to hear about it!" I smiled and spoke.
"Let me guess, a crime book?"
"Ah, I'd like to but I would like approval of the client you had to change the story of what happened."
"I have his number, so when you come over, I can call him and ask."
"That sounds great. Thank you."
"Of course. Just don't look like you're another reporter and actually change up the evidence found, the questioning and the way the court goes."
"Sounds good. Thanks (Y/n)."
"Glad to hopefully help." I smiled and looked.
"Ah, I'm getting another call. Can I call you two back?"
"Of course. Mind if we come tomorrow?"
"Oh, that's early. But go ahead." I smiled before picking up the other call from Mr Wing.

"Hi Mr Wing. What's wrong?"
"How's your leg feel now?"
"Ah, much better. Thank you for taking me to the hospital." I smiled and I'm guessing he was glad to hear as his voice softened.
"That's good... Oh, and I mainly called you since there's a marital case we need you to deal with... we're not good at those..." I smiled and got up.
"Alright then. I'll be there soon."
"Okay. Be safe."
"I will Mr Wing." I smiled and hung up before going to my car.

I was still limping a bit but not too much. I smiled and drove to Themis Law Firm and smiled. I entered and went in my office as I saw the clients here.

"Ah, you're already here. Sorry, I didn't mean to take a while." They nodded and I smiled. I recognized them as Mrs Estelle Marino and Mr Janus. I was surprised and noticed another woman.

"Is she another lawyer? Or..." "She's my secretary..." Mrs Marino cried and I nodded. "I see. And it's fine that she's here?" I asked them and they both nodded. I calmed down and got to my seat at my desk.