[8]

Victoria and Y/N decided to walk back to the hotel since it was a mere 10 minutes away. It also gave Y/N a sense of what the night life is like in Rome; the most beautiful city in the world. In Y/N's opinion, anyway.

"So, I assume you are enjoying Italy." said Victoria, walking.
"yes, very much. I really like you and the guys." said Y/N with a wink. Victoria laughed. Her laugh was so cute. Every time she heard it Y/N smiled.
"well we can also enjoy Rotterdam, together." said Victoria. "I've never been to the Netherlands. Its not very far from Ireland no?"
"no. Actually I've been to the Netherlands, Amsterdam though. Never to Rotterdam. Its supposed to be beautiful."
"well, we'll definitely have some fun" said Victoria with a raised brow.

They made it back to the hotel.
Meeting fans in the lobby slowed them down a few minutes but it was fascinating seeing girls in tears from just seeing a glimpse of Victoria. I mean, who could blame them.
"apologies, it's been a usual occurrence since 'Sanremo'." said Victoria. Y/N nodded. "well, you deserve all the praise you get. I've seen your performances." said Y/N stepping into the Well lit elevator.
"You have?" said Victoria following after her.
"I've done my research." smirked Y/N, leaning closer as she saw the door close. She fumbled to press the button to take her to the seventh floor as she slowly kissed Victoria. The elevator dinged. They stumbled out of it. Luckily the room was just a few steps down the hall from the elevator. Y/N took a break from kissing Vic for just a moment to unlock the door. They slammed to door behind them. Victoria pushing her against the wall. Kissing even more and more.
"You're good at this" said Y/N, breathless.
"Surprising you?"
"not at all." chuckled Y/N.
"Y/N, I love you." whispered Victoria. Y/N stopped dead in her tracks. "what."
Victoria fell panicked. Did she not have the same feelings?
"I love you more than I've ever loved another person. Even in past few days. I- I knew it from l'inizo."
"Really?"
"Sì!"
"I love you even more."
Victoria smiled and laughed.
"looks like I'm gonna have to start learning Italian!" said Y/N.
"Oh don't worry. You have lots of help."