chapter 17

Sonakshi order herself full punjabi thali make everyone shock... seeing them sidni nodes their heads and smile...while adi still looking at her shockingly seeing this Sid place his hand on his shoulder and said...

Sid- what a great choice adi she's just like you...

Adi look at him angrily....

Then sid ask niti....

sid- niti tell me tumhe kya khana hai... you want to eat same thali...

niti- nooo sir I don't want anything...

sid- at least have some lassi...
sid order some lassi for both of them....

after having food sidni and adikshi went to the market area... main border and then market... they are in market where they are checking is everything alright or not side by side both boys taking perfect care of their lady love's...that tym suddenly someone hold Sid's ears from behind tightly make him shout in pain...

adi's eye fall on that person make  him also shock both girls are going to help sid but adi stop them saying don't go...sid turn toward the person who is looking at him angrily.... make major SIDHARTH MALHOTRA scered like hell.... he just wispers...

sid- MOMMMM.......😰😰😰😰

woman- yessss mom... your mom...
DR. AVANTIKA... I hope mere bete ke busy schedule me MOM yaad ho use...

sid- mommm... mommm listen naa....woh....

Avantika- nooo noo.. I don't want to disturb my son... sooo you doo your duties okkk....

and she started going from there.... suddenly all started laughing... seeing this   she turn and see...

there is her son who is 6.1 feets tall..  a major in indian army... but right now he's only her son who is her heartbeat... and now trying to cheer up his mom by  doing sit ups.. just like he done in his childhood... isn't it cute...

seeing this Avantika run to her son and hug him... tears come to their eyes...

sid- sorry MOM... tommorow I will definitely come at home pakka...

Avantika- noooo... you no need to say sorry in fact im proud of my both son's...
(looking at adi)... tu wahaa kyu khada hai yahaa aa...

adi come to her runigly and hud both of them... Avantika smile and kiss adi's forehead seeing this Sid said..

sid- this is not fair mom... you give me punishment and you give him forehead kiss this is cheating...

Avantika- it's not cheating my adi  come to meet me at home last Sunday... listening this Sid look at adi shockingly...who wink at him... that time Avantika's eye's fall on nikshi who is stand there... seeing them Avantika wispers in her son's ears slowly...

Avantika- badi pyaari bacchiyan hai.. chalo der se hi sahi but mere beton ne meri baat toh maan li...

sidadi- nooo...nooo  mom it's not like that they both are Lieutenant in our accadomy.... sidadi both introduce nikshi. with Avantika... both girls touch her feets... she place her hand on their heads and looking at her both son's she said...