CHAPTER 9

niti come to her room and see Sonakshi already getting ready in her room... seeing her niti smile tirdely and said...

 seeing her niti smile tirdely and said

niti- hiiii... kab uthi tu...???

Sonakshi- 15 min pahle... but why you are this much late... you know it's already lunch time what happened if someone scold you...

niti- are yaar I was with major sir...

Sonakshi- whattttt😵😵😵

niti-🤫🤫🤫🤫 why are you shouting idiot.... remember we are not in home...

 remember we are not in home

Sonakshi- are you serious... you are saying that you are with major sir and then you are telling me not to shout... bataa naa kahaa gaye they tum dono... kyaa kiyaa.. kyaa kaha sir ne...

niti- nothing... when I'm going for walk... after some distance from accadomy I started feeling that some goons started following me...

Sonakshi- whattttt are you alright... tu thik toh hai...

niti- Sonakshi I'm perfectly fine yaar don't worry.. then I attack on them they are 4... but when one of them going to attack on me major sir come there and protect me...

listening this Sonakshi said....

Sonakshi- wowwwwww what a scene yaarrr... I mean soch naa.. a major hero protect a lieutenant heroine from goons... haayeee what a scene yaaarrr...

niti clickk her fingers in front of Sonakshi and Said...

niti- if you done with your dream zone... toh go and get ready coz u have only 5 minutes for getting ready... and if you are late then you miss your lunch tym and then there is no food available before dinner... soo goo...

Sonakshi- when you got ready....

niti- when you lost in your dream world..

Sonakshi- how unromantic you are yaarrr... sheee... waise it's SIDNI's dream world... you know SIDHARTH NITI'S dream world...