chapter 32

after shifting niti and saba in one room Avantika come to brigadier sir saying...

avantika- malhotra sahab now give me this baby boy and you all just go and get freshan up tab tak I will feed him something he's hungry...sid...faisal you also goo baccho i'm here naa.. adi baccha le jaao sabko and you also get freshan up baby thak gaye ho tum bhi and Sonakshi baccha go and bring some cookies and milk for our this teddy bear...

sonakshi and adi nodes their heads sonakshi went to bring milk and cookies for golu while adi took his dad and both brothers with him... avantika look at niti and saba who is sleeping... that time golu wispers... AAPA listening that Avantika said him....

avantika- aapki aapa bahoot hi jaldi thik ho jaayegi haa... waise aapka naam kya hai aapne bataya nhi hume..

golu- Ahmed Khan...

avantika- aree wahhhh badaa hi pyara naam hai aapka toh..

that time sonakshi come there with milk and cookies.. for our golu and started playing with him while Avantika started feeding golu...
on the other side Sid and faisal started getting freshan up...but niti's thoughts never leaving Sid's head he just close his eyes tears started Falling from his eyes he just close them to control them...he comeout from washroom after getting ready with lots of thoughts of niti that time someone placed hand on Sid's shoulder he just turn to himself it's non other than faisal who is now totally imotional and angry

faisal- biggy I want to meet that basterd....😡😡😡😡

sid-  let's go....👹👹

both brothers went to lock-up section... on the other side adi and brigadier sir entered in niti and saba's ward... seeing them Avantika ask them..

avantika- adi baccha kuch khaya aapne...