chapter 30

they started starring at niti who is  going to fall but somehow she hold herself saying sid.... pointing toward near forest....

niti- sidharth sir....jaan....let's catch up that basterd guys.... he is bloody the same guy whom I saw sometime before only....  saying this niti run behind that man seeing this who is running after firing bullet on niti faisal give it saba to Avantika and both brothers run behind niti to catch that man... the man Started running deep forest... niti's  injury was paining like hell but she didn't want to give up not even for a second.... at one point she almost  catch that man's shurt but that man push her hand make her shout with pain and make both brothers shout.....

 at one point she almost  catch that man's shurt but that man push her hand make her shout with pain and make both brothers shout

sid-faisal- you basterd....

but this make our shershah's sherni more angry....

that man's eyes fall on his car he smile and run as fast as possible... Sid's eyes fall on his jaana's hand which was now bleeding like hell.... niti  higher her speed level and this time she catch that man's shoulder and make him turn jurkely seeing niti's Avtar the man also took two step back..sid and Faisal also stop in mid way.... niti give him a tight punch on his nose make him knock out... on the place only...but because of pain niti also going to fient seeing this both brothers run to niti faisal reach that man and hold his collor make him stand give him tight punch... before sid went to that man he saw niti was going to fall on floor as she got fient... before she touch the floor sid hold her in his arms he get hyper seeing niti fient... he started tapping her cheeks slowly saying...