chapter 27

after listening everything from faisal... niti look at faisal who is waiting for her answer...but niti didn't said anything got up from her place

niti- fir bhi you have to tell me all this before only

niti- fir bhi you have to tell me all this before only...she started going from there that time sid come there... he gives her a cute smile but niti look at him angrily and said...

 he gives her a cute smile but niti look at him angrily and said

niti- I'm angry on you also sir...
saying this niti went from there making sid hell shock... sid come to Faisal

sid- tujh par gussa hai samaz me aa gaya smally....  but why she is angry on me...??? do something smally I can't bear her cold behaviour...she have to talk with me...how can she says something like that... see if she...

faisal- biggy

faisal- biggy... relax bro... relax.. let me think because she didn't forgive me also...

sid and Faisal look at each other's.. NOWWW...????

In Kashmir

Softy return from her collage while walking she is playing with her house key... realised that someone following her  when she turned around she didn't find anyone so  she egnored and again started walking soon she reached near her home keys fall down from her hand so she bend down and pick up the keys  that time her eyes fall on 2 man's... While seeing her look at them both man's turned other side.. taking this opportunity softy hide herself nearest tree... When both man's turned they didn't find softy soo they run near the house...