chapter 34

seeing our both lady busy with each other's both malhotra bro's think that give some time to them and went from there while niti and Saba both are busy talking with each other's... sid and Faisal walking from corridors..

 sid and Faisal walking from corridors

faisal- biggy kyaa socha hai...???

sid- kis bare me smally...

Faisal- ye Abul razzaq ke bare me...

Sid- usme sochna kyaa kya hai smally he is terrerist... but more then that right now he's niti's shikar... and uske sath sabkuch karne kaa haq only niti have...

faisal- jaan usko zinda gaad degi bro...

sid- acchi baat hai Naa hume kounsi uski mehmaan nawazi karni hai...
both started laughing...

in ward...

niti look at the time and said Saba...

niti- Saba you took medicine now took some rest you need it...see Ahmad also sleeping...

saba- aap bhi aaram kijiye medicines to aapne bhi li hai naa...

niti- I'm not feeling sleepy but I will try for sure...

then niti got up from saba's bed and help her with her injured leg and make her sleep as Ahmed beside Saba... then niti went to her bed and lay down... but sleep was far away from her sooo she just close her eyes after sometime she heard some notices so she open her first she look at Saba and Ahmed who are sleeping peacefully... she realised that noices coming from ground side so she gotup from bed and went to the balcony and found some girls cadets playing football she smile looking at them and think something in her mind she took glance of Saba and Ahmed and slowly she comeout from ward... and started walking from corridors... soon she reach at football ground where female cadets practicing...
here inside accadomy sid and Faisal look at the time it's 1:00 pm means almost their lunch time ..

sid- let's go smally first we have to feed both of them...

faisal- yess i hope they both took some rest..