intro of SOFTY...

new promo...

our special team save all the students successfully...and took out them from enemies place safely... all sat in army's special buss...

one boy- ohhhh fuckkk.... guysss... where is SOFTY....

one girl- shitttt... I also never seen her from morning yaar...

2nd girl- but guys she isn't our college student...

3rd girl- common yaar... we can't be selfish... did you forget how she is taking care all of us in all this days that to..she handle everything ALON...

2nd girl- but if they ask who is that girl then what we said...

1st girl- OUR SAVIOR... and now she's our responsibility yaar...

2nd boy- common guys we have to talk with officers immediately...come fast...

they all comeout from buss and run to our team...and tell them...
all students- sir our one friend is y
missing... she is not with us... please save her sir...

all officers- shitttt but where is that girl....

all students- we also didn't have any idea sir please save her please...

sid- don't worry guys we searched your friend you go and sat in bus...

all students- please sir save her she didn't have anyone except us...

faisal- don't worry now she's our responsibility...

all officer's going to search that girl... and students going to sat in bus that time all heard a song from nearest forest.....

all students shouted happily.... SOFTYYYYY.....

Soooo doston I'm here with a note... From last some days I realised that some people don't intrested giving comments... Now you tell me guys that how can I understand that what exactly you guys like in every story... Sooo I was planning that I give this is last chapter of this story and I'm talking all our SIDNI stories down from wattpad... FOREVER....

I know this is unfair to those my friends who always giving comments and telling me that what they like in every chapter but seriously guys I'm HELPLESS....

SORRY 😐
Saburanjameela
khan-yusra
juhisuhana
KaynatSharma