chapter 23

after giving tea to everyone softy said....

softy- sooo chalo guys now I'm going to collage and yaaa don't take any type of tension you guys are safe here...and haaa main dopahar ko khana lekar aaungi...

all- areeee haaaa humarii dadi maa now goo... hume shanti se chay pine de..

softy- tohh pilo naa yaa allah bhalayi kaa to zamaana hi nhi hai...accha listen don't go outside specially on Terrece...raj you always did this don't forget that my eyes always on you guys...and raj if some day that kashmiri girls catch you when you are starring them by God 🙏 dushmn  ki goli se pahale girl's ki sandles ki maar se maroge tum..

all started laughing listening this....
then softy went near the door took lock from side table... seeing this everyone shout

all- yaar softy please yaar don't lock us yaaar please...

softy- nooooo...sorry guys but jab tak anyone come to take you with them safely till then you have to stay in lock...and you guys are my responsibility...sooo chupp....
saying this softy went outside and close the door... seeing this a girl said...

girl- aree yaaar it's feel like we are again in lockdown...

2girl- haaa yaar and look at softy she enjoyed outside without any tension

that time softy slowly peep inside and said....

softy- because I'm a PURE SOUL...LIKE AN ANGLE...not like you guys paapi log kahikee...

all-  softy...rukkkk tu now we won't leave youuu....

they run to catch her but she run outside laoughingly

Welll...I'm sure Now you guys recognised that who is she.....

and closing the door put lock saying....bye guys see you soon she run to her college....

in accdomy

all are practicing in ground but today our sherni's mood was totally off