chapter- 4

then Sonakshi took coffee for them  she gives niti her glass... they both started started drinking coffee.... then Sonakshi ask niti....

Sonakshi- mom ko call kare kyaa...???

niti- r u crazy... if I call her now she never see the time and started criying.. just like litile baby.. so drop your plan...😡

after finishing coffee they come inside the train... all passengers started clapping for them... while saying thanks  to them... that time niti said..

niti- common guys.. don't say thanks to us... we all have a hero inside uss... her insaan me ek hero hota hai... bass use jagaane ki jarurat hoti hai.. hum log border par jaan ki parwah kiye binaa apne desh ki suraksha ke liye aapki suraksha ke liye apni jaan de dete hai n aap log mahaj in do takke ke logo ke liye apni jaan aur izzat tak ko daaw pe laga rahe ho... ye bahooot galat hai...

all passengers said SORRY...

girl- didi... aap koun ho....

niti proudly said- INDIAN ARMY Lieutenant niti and she's Lieutenant   Sonakshi.....

listening this all got the shock

listening this all got the shock... but in next second they all salute them.....  then niti tell them to take rest no need to worry about anything.... all nodes their heads niti and Sonakshi smile and went to their compartment... Sonakshi run to her seat and took her snacks bag and open laddus dabba she took laddu and started eating.. seeing this niti said...

niti- Sonakshi if that laddus finished before we reach camp then I'm not your bf who went to search your laddus all around... 😡😡

Sonakshi- don't worry I will find one boyfriend for me who give me laddus okk...

niti nodes her head disbehafly and lie down on her sit...

niti- and if you done your eating season then sweetch of the lights and sleep... and horror nights..😡

in morning camp..

major sidharth and captain Aditya get ready and come out side... that time sid look at one soldier who look at somewhere so he went to him... and ask him...