NEW PROMO

Part- 1

it's training time...all girls sid giving training and information about gun to niti and Faisal..both are concentrated in their work... suddenly they all heard sonakshi's screem.... all look at the direction of her while adi shout... SONAAAAAAAAA.....
____________________________________

Part- 2

saloni and niti come face to face... this time Saloni scered from niti like hell....and looking at her niti smrink evily...

saloni- niti.... leave my way...
she started going from there but niti hold her hand and twisted wispers dangurously in her ears....

niti- today I spaire you....just because of I don't want to hurt your brother's reputation as he is a army soldier...but that doesn't mean I done the same thing again and again...one more thing..

IN MY CHILDHOOD ONLY I GIVE A PROMISE TO MY DAD... THAT I ALWAYS PROTECT FAISAL FROM EVERY EVIL EYE..(saying this niti took out her small safety tool and place near saloni's eye....) LIKE YOU...SOOO BE CAREFUL AROUND HIM...

AND ABOUT SIDHARTH SIR...TOH I DONT LIKE WHEN SOMEONE PUT EYE ON SOMETHING WHICH IS ONLY MINE... UNDERSTAND... YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND...😡😡😡
_____________________________________

Part- 3
Avantika open the door found her both son's sid and adi  with her hubby... she smiled and hug all of them...

sid- mom actually we have surprise for you

person entered inside house- MOMMMM....

Avantika look at the person having tears in her eyes.....