upcoming....

Scene 1
golu look at niti who is talking with other cadets with soo much confidence... after sometime all are left... niti's eyes fall on golu who is having some fruits from his saba aapa's hand... niti call him

niti- hey champ... come here she forword her hand to him he look at saba who nodes her head in yess saying him go to niti... golu went to niti who give him some chocolates.. asked him forwoding her hand - friends...??? golu hold her hand make her smile... then niti look at saba who is smile looking both of them niti got down from her bed slowly and come to saba. sat beside her saba also sat propably taking care of her injured leg...

niti- are you scered of me....???
saba nodes her head in nooo...

niti- ohhh god then kahi mere sar par horns toh nhi naa aa gaye ohhh god how horribly I was looking then naa...

this make saba laough.. niti also smile all this scene both brothers see and smile.. specially our major sir who is smile looking at his jaana proudly like how she make comfortable both saba and golu around her while our monster lost in his princess cute smile...

scene 2
both brothers playing chess niti also looking at the game with soo much concentration... while adikshi and saba getting board... infact saba was fall in sleep seeing this faisal said

faisal- oyeee... you want to learn the chess naa... and here are sleeping seriously....

saba- I'm not sleeping... I'm getting bored..i mean the game was interesting but something is missing like now here is someone give commentry over the game like cricket then the game was look more interesting...

sid-faisal- whatttttt.... commentry woh bhi chess ki....

saba- haaa main de sakti hoon... like watch it....

and saba started giving commentry making everyone laough hard......

SatinderSingh1
AmritaDhingra
juhisuhana
Saburanjameela