chapter 19

all went to took their dinner as always niti took litile amount of food...but seeing this two persons nodes their heads they are none other than (sidharth and Faisal)

but seeing this two persons nodes their heads they are none other than (sidharth and Faisal)

sid went to niti and filled her plate with more food.. niti make face and went from there groompilyand stand beside faisal he also place cashew curry

and sweet bowl in her plate.. niti can't remove food from plate as brigadier sir is there.. who is personally taking care of her food.. niti made a face and look at sid and Faisal angrily and went to dining table and sat while Sid and Faisal sat her both sides.. all started having food silently...while as always niti started making faces... but someone's all attention was on SIDNI and Faisal...

saloni- why bhai why all give her attention why all giving her love

saloni- why bhai why all give her attention why all giving her love... already brigadier sir also like her taking care of her.... like she's his daughter...major sir always with her like her shadow...that sonakshi...Aditya sir...pranay sir stand with her like a wall....n now faisal....god he's damm he's dam handsome.... but seee he also pampered that niti like his baby... I just want to killll her....

 I just want to killll her