Childe + Diluc x F reader | doggy

AU - (y/n) magically turn into a doggo! Species up to you

I can't find the name who request this bc to much notifications overrun em. but this is my last ep for this genshin fan book fr, I'm no longer in the fandom for a long time.

I apologize if is short but I can't think of any more then dis. this is a comedy chapter.

A/N : both Diluc and Childe are not officially (y/n)'s bf, but they are always around her and she don't mind, both are aggressive towards each other. Like rivals

---------------------

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" Diluc yelled slamming the door open, he look left and right searching for the figure, he ran up stares to only see a ball of floof sitting on the bed "eh?" confused thinking that (y/n) went out but his intuition told him that fluffy ball is her "is that you..? (y/n)?" Diluc stagger to the animal "arf arf!" it bark "what happen to you!" he shouted (y/n) but a scratch is all he got in return.

Diluc picked up the flurry ball and stare "hm..what do I do with you..." he murmur, suddenly some foot step approach the door (y/n) peeked her head Diluc turned, Childe burst from the door with a big smile with his eyes close "Oh (Y/N)!" he open to see Diluc, his mood turned 180 to a oh-you-wanna-go-bro? face both letting out their dark aura

Childe's face:

Diluc's:

(y/n)'s inner:

(y/n)'s inner:

this was (y/n)'s daily she was use to them being like this, (y/n) bark to break up the tension "oh what is that?" Childe asked "(y/n)" Diluc said "eh?" "see that clothes over there?" Diluc point at the messy laid clothes on the bed

this was (y/n)'s daily she was use to them being like this, (y/n) bark to break up the tension "oh what is that?" Childe asked "(y/n)" Diluc said "eh?" "see that clothes over there?" Diluc point at the messy laid clothes on the bed. Childe snatch away (y/n) from Diluc's arms and purred his face on (y/n) soft fur, Diluc was glaring deadly at the Fatui who just stick his tongue out.

...

The two brought (y/n) out the street to buy food while Childe still holding the animal "we should buy some meat for her" Childe said beaming flowers around "I don't think there's even meat shops around" "Ha? Then you want out Kawaii (y/n) do die?" "I never said that you moron" Diluc spat "why not go Lyiue!" for once Diluc agreed.

-At Liyue-

Liyue was much bigger than Mondstadt it make sense that there's more shops, Diluc bought snacks for himself and (y/n) and so did Childe but he also got some neckless and those shiny things and during his picking (y/n) had slip away following a delicious smell.

By the time Childe realize it was him when checking his bills "(y/n)?" he expect her to be sitting beside but no " (Y/N)!?" he hollers he dashes there and there "the fuck you shouting for water boy" Diluc appeared "she's gone!" he panicked Diluc jaw dropped along with a meat ball falling out "ew"

"WHAT THE HECK HOW DID YOU LOST HER THE HECK WERE YOU DOING" Diluc shouted in rage "oi oi oi I was picking good things for her ok? What the heck were you doing? Gaining fat?" Childe retort "huh! Gain fat? I was buy food for her you idiot" Diluc points at Childe's face (the fact that both bought the most expensive at the store)

"we need to find her, skies darkening" Diluc said restraining himself, both split on each directions asking passersby. They end up empty-handed at a store panting cause they ran the entire Lyiue but then they heard dog barking they instantly follow the source, the found (y/n) being surround by some gangster who are melted by her cuteness.

Both men activate their protect-system approaching them with their weapon ready "OI" both spoke the gangster turned to feel a chill ran down their spin "Give my dog back or die" Childe threatens "Lay a fucking finger and It will become nothing but ashes" Diluc added, they were terrified that they ran away.

They make sure that they were out of sight, when they turn back their face was blooming with sakura (Cherry Blossoms in Jp) both already have a position to embrace (y/n), she walk towards them but pass them leaving both rich men awkward, she bark and look at a restaurant near by "I guess is a good time to have dinner" Childe said "what do you want to eat? I will buy for you" Diluc offered "no I will! I got these for you!" showing the jewelry he bought earlier "I bought some Lyiue specials! You can eat them anytime!" Diluc pull out 2 bags stuff with snacks two began fighting over just like that.

The competition of who can spoil the most I guess?

I thank those who read till this day, compare to the pass I'm writing less stories and playing less, but I do appreciate that people who do enjoy my world of fantasy, I hope yall r safe from the virus. Again Thanks Y'all who walk along side with me

 Again Thanks Y'all who walk along side with me