Xiao x F God reader

Xiao, the only Yaksha left, swore to protect Liyue no matter what, but he often hang out in Bishui Plain which was also part of Liyue, the only reason he stayed there is because a dish called almond tofu. But the once called emotionless adepti changed when he was just sitting along a flowing river.

He heard rumors saying the god of water sometime wonder around the filed during at night or people even seen it with their own eyes, they describe her that she wear a long thin dress and a blue hair pin behind her head, she has (e/c) glowing eyes and long smooth (h/c).

Though Xiao personally, his normally not interested in this kind of things but the fact she is a god made him curious, in his knowledge of Gods he knows Venti which is the Anemo Archon, Barbatos, and also Rex Lapis which the god he serve, God of geo/contracts.

And that bring us to him now sitting besides the river. He stared at the fish and crabs that wonder around in the water, listening the sound of the water flow and splashing made from the fish "does she even exist" he murmured quietly resting his head in his palm with his lags crossed.

Suddenly the sound of rushing water made Xiao flinched, jumping backwards with a ready-to-attack position, the water became higher and higher and slowly form what's looks like a person, the water falls down revealing a woman with light blue long dress, soft (h/c) hair with what's looks like a crown in her head, and water blue earrings on her earlobe, a blue hair pin behind her head a bit like Ningguang's, she had a red color make up on her lower lash line (like Zhongli, idk how to describe)

(the crown)

(the clothe)

(the clothe)

"oh hello there young man" she greeted with a kind smile with her eyes closed, her bottom part was flowing water like attach to the water, Xiao relaxed.

"So You're the god of Hydro the rumors talking about? " Xiao ask looking at her blankly.

"hm? Yes? Your heard rumors? I didn't expect my presence to spread so quick " (y/n) awkwardly smiled scratching the back of her neck "they say they saw you mostly at night" "ah well that's true...I mostly walk around the plains at night cause I though there's less people and it's more quiet, living in the water is sometimes boring you know?" Xiao has quite some questions he wanna ask, he sat there on the land while she still stayed in the same position "were you looking for me?" She question "well...just my curiosity"